Windows 10: Surface Pro ( 2017 ) Keeps changing brightness

Discus and support Surface Pro ( 2017 ) Keeps changing brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I have an issue with my surface where it keeps changing brightness without me changing any settings I have disabled adaptive brightness,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanCard32, Dec 28, 2018.

1. DanCard32 Win User

Surface Pro ( 2017 ) Keeps changing brightness

Hello all,

I have an issue with my surface where it keeps changing brightness without me changing any settings

I have disabled adaptive brightness, that's why I'm not sure why this is still happening.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

DanCard32, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Cannot Disable Auto Brightness Surface Pro 2017 Windows 10

My new Surface Pro 5 (2017) keeps changing the brightness of the screen NO MATTER WHAT I DO. I've turned it off in basic settings, I've turned it off in the control panel power settings. And YET it still changes my screen brightness when I'm going from
    a dark screen to a lighter one. I cannot stand this. I've seen suggestions about going to Intel power settings, but I can't find this! I don't know if I even have Intel?! I searched for it and nothing came up. I'm so infuriated and I cant use my computer with
    it doing this. It hurts my eyes! I want the screen to be dim but it brightens whenever I'm on a light window. PLEASE HELP.

DrewRipley, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - May 25, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (25 May 2017) Surface

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Pro ( 2017 ) Keeps changing brightness - Similar Threads - Surface Pro 2017

2. Surface Pro 2017 keeps hibernating while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 2017 keeps hibernating while I'm using it: My Surface is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes and then hibernate after 60 when on battery (and never hibernate when plugged in). I typically don't manually shut down when I'm done with it, I usually just close the cover and leave it to manage itself so that it wakes up...
  3. Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth: Hi, I recently connected my airpods to my 2017 Surface Pro via bluetooth but ever since a couple days after that my bluetooth has seemingly completely vanished. I have tried multiple solutions such as troubleshooting my driver in which I get back the error message, "device...
  4. Surface Pro keeps changing brightness and color scheme

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro keeps changing brightness and color scheme: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]High-speed performance and long battery life are the obvious benefits of Surface Pro in everyday use. It also caters to your entertainment needs, like watching movies or playing games. Although good, the device has an unusual problem associated with it. [...]...
  5. Clock on Surface Pro 2017 jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Surface Pro 2017 jumping: Dear Sir, I just bought the Surface Pro 2017, during using it, I observed the clock is jumping (some before and some after the real day and time). I go to the Bios and see the time in the BIOS jumping a lot and the second did not count properly: some time jump 2hrs, some...
  6. onedrive not connecting to surface pro 2017

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive not connecting to surface pro 2017: Last week my files stopped syncing to onedrive through my surface. It persisted for a few days through some troubleshooting efforts, so I decided to disconnect my onedrive account from my surface and reconnect it. When I do this: I put my email in, followed by my password,...
  7. Surface pro 2017 charging issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 2017 charging issue: My surface 2017 has an issue were it will not recognize the charging cable. I can eventually get it to recognize the connection by changing the direction of the end of the cable plugged into the surface or unplugging the cable from the outlet and plugging it back in. Is this...
  8. BSOD on Surface Pro 2017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Surface Pro 2017: Hello, I just bought a new Surface Pro 2017 and I'm getting several BSOD errors, with the text "ATTEMPT TO WRITE READ ONLY MEMORY" while using the computer. Here are my DMP files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpfrwyw8r9hm4u9/AACFVaze_x2Zh36kboK-Zs9sa?dl=0 Kind regards,...
  9. no October update on surface PRO 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no October update on surface PRO 2017: my custom PC already updated, but surface tells me it's up to date on 1803 should I wait oR download update assistant ? All of my setting are default I've tried update troubleshoot it fixed some config but still nothing. Thanks : )...
  10. Cannot Disable Auto Brightness Surface Pro 2017 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Disable Auto Brightness Surface Pro 2017 Windows 10: My new Surface Pro 5 (2017) keeps changing the brightness of the screen NO MATTER WHAT I DO. I've turned it off in basic settings, I've turned it off in the control panel power settings. And YET it still changes my screen brightness when I'm going from a dark screen to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro brightness keeps changing

2. surface x pro screen brightness keeps changing

3. surface pro brightness keeps on changing

4. surface pro 7 keepy changing brightness,
  5. surface pro 2017 screen brightness not changing,
  6. surface pro screen brightness keeps changing