Windows 10: Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail

Discus and support Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My integrated camera won't save photos or video. It works to create a Microsoft profile picture and in video chat programs. Updated drivers, checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaron1973, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Aaron1973 Win User

Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail

My integrated camera won't save photos or video. It works to create a Microsoft profile picture and in video chat programs. Updated drivers, checked privacy settings, recreated "camera roll", all updates current.. Out of ideas. Thanks for any new suggestions.

:)

Aaron1973, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (24 Aug 2017) Surface

Surface Pro 3 firmware and driver package download link: Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail

Video performance on Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB edition

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check.

I would suggest you to go to the below link for the issue with Music, Photos and Video and check if this helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/browse/surface-pro-3?category=music-photos-and-video

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail

1. Surface pro 3 videocapturefilecreationfail - Similar Threads - Surface pro videocapturefilecreationfail

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 won't sleep with the lid closed. I have gone to the power settings menu to discover all of the settings are blank. However, when i click the drop down menus they are all empty. Is there a fix for this? -CButler12...
  5. Surface Pro 3 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 keyboard: Hi there My Surface Pro 3 cover keyboard has stopped working after a Windows 10 update. Has anyone found the solution to this apparently widespread problem yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-keyboard/d9085692-3014-43a2-bd74-fc8b62d2b4b3
  6. Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...