Windows 10: Surface Pro 3

Discus and support Surface Pro 3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamMumford1, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 3

Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone?

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair

:)

WilliamMumford1, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

Brink, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (24 Aug 2017) Surface

Surface Pro 3 firmware and driver package download link: Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 3

Video performance on Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB edition

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check.

I would suggest you to go to the below link for the issue with Music, Photos and Video and check if this helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/browse/surface-pro-3?category=music-photos-and-video

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 3

1. Surface Pro 3 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update: Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update, ran first batch of updates after pulling out of the box, system rebooted, went through a firmware update, rebooted again, will not pass the windows logocan't even get into the bios of the system. any help would be...
  3. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: I have a Surface Pro 6 and it's cameras are not working .I went into Device Manager and I found out that in System Devices the cameras were having problems such as, This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREand Device not migrated.Can someone please give me...
  4. surface pro X shutdown randomly (windows 10 pro 20H2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro X shutdown randomly (windows 10 pro 20H2): I bought the surface pro X on May/2021. The issue has been recorded here. Initially, it hibernates after turning on for a few seconds. After I disable the hibernation mode, It shut down twice today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...62b9c79?auth=1 I have the V2 log files...
  5. Screen bug - Surface pro x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen bug - Surface pro x: So, there was a new windows update. I updated my device, and after the update, my computer got this ANNYOING very VISIBLE bug with the screen where part of the screen is slower than another part, has different brightness, and is just broken. Please help - I tried restarting...
  6. Surface pro is acting up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface pro is acting up.: So I have a surface pro mini and I haven’t touched it for like two weeks. I turned it on and they laptop is on because the keyboard is on. The problem is that when I turn it on the screen starts flashing colors like red, white, green, then stops and goes black. I haven’t done...
  7. Security Issue: Surface Pro 6 Windows can Log In without Face detection and Pin Number...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Security Issue: Surface Pro 6 Windows can Log In without Face detection and Pin Number...: Hi,I'm having security issue. After some months of using, I can log into the system without keying in the pin and no face detection required.I have reset my PC twice but still having the same problem even after i have set up security pin.Can anyone advise me what is the...
  8. windows 10 pop up's on surface pro 7 desk top - not on browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 pop up's on surface pro 7 desk top - not on browser: windows 10 pop up's on surface pro 7 desk top - not on browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-ups-on-surface-pro-7-desk-top-not/0ed6442c-e549-4b83-b942-9654377b6bcc
  9. Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?: Hi, As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV. I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts AirPlay, yet for all my searching it appears that I have to buy Chromecast dongle to put into the TV for the surface pro........
  10. How to Enable VT-x Virtualization Technology on Windows10 Using Surface 7 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Enable VT-x Virtualization Technology on Windows10 Using Surface 7 pro: Hi,I cannot enable VT-x on windows 10.I have searched many times but I could not find any solution for that.Does anyone know how to do it?*I am using surface 7 pro and I tried to enable VT-x from BIOS but I could not find Virtualization Technology section from surface UEFI....