Windows 10: Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup

Discus and support Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi In our office, there are a number of Surface Pro 4 have restarted after a update but are stuck on Surface Pro logo after bitlocker Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SohailLiaqat, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup

Hi

In our office, there are a number of Surface Pro 4 have restarted after a update but are stuck on Surface Pro logo after bitlocker

Anyone experienced anything such?

:)

SohailLiaqat, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup

Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup

1. Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup - Similar Threads - Surface Pro frozen

2. Surface pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro: I have Microsoft pro surface 4 or 5 and it is in windows boot manager and it says"windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. FILE: \EFI\Microsoft\boot\BCD Status0xc000000f info:The boot configuration days for your pc is missing or...
  3. Surface Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro: Is it possible to use a Surface Pro to access the myGov site? Seems to want an App from Apple Store or Google Play both of which seem to be incompatible with the Surface Pro, and the App is not available from the Microsoft store. Anyone clarify this for me?...
  4. My surface pro starts flashing after the surface logo and does not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My surface pro starts flashing after the surface logo and does not boot: Please help I tried starting up my surface yesterday and all i got after the Surface logo and spinning wheel was several flashes then nothing. luckily i was not conducting training with my laptop that day but i do need it on thursday With a little research I found my way...
  5. Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen

Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen: Recently when I was using my Surface Pro 4, the screen suddenly crashed. I could still move my cursor, but could not access any apps, close apps, etc. This is when I forced shut down my laptop by using the 30 seconds button trick, which usually worked. This time, when I tried...
  6. Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot

Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot: Hi All, My Surface Pro is stuck at the Surface logo when booting. This happened after the latest Windows update and appears to be a driver issue. After about 15 - 20 seconds it reboots back to the logo and repeats until the battery dies. I've tried recovery with the...
  7. Surface pro 6 frozen at 100% configuration.

Surface pro 6 frozen at 100% configuration.: Surface pro 6 frozen on 100% configuration , do not turn off. Tried holding off button for 30 seconds and then with volume button. Gone through this severa times but always restarts at frozen screen. Only once has it given me the advance repair option and after selecting...
  8. Surface Pro

Surface Pro: This device is not available in my country so I ordered it from Amazon. Love it, love it ... However, it's crashed. I need to "Reset this PC". It's asking for a recovery key "To retrieve this key, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey" "In case you need it, the key...
  9. Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro: Surface Pro 4, how do you turn off the keyboard lights? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro/0b73447b-ce16-48ed-a4b4-e33c1585fb1a
  10. Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro: surface pro stuck in automatic repair loop and unable to restart or repair. Does anyone have an answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro/2b15cc4e-eb04-4a0c-a4a2-501afb6eed93

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface frozen on windows logo

2. surface pro booting up logo

3. surface pro model 1796 stuck on surface uefi when starting

4. can not boot up surface pro lte,
  5. Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup