Windows 10: System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

Discus and support System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ( I attached the picture of the message I get when I start computer up to the post) So one day I decided to do a factory reset on my ASUS DESKTOP PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Copethevayne, Dec 19, 2016.

1. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

( I attached the picture of the message I get when I start computer up to the post)

So one day I decided to do a factory reset on my ASUS DESKTOP PC and when I did the factory reset it also deleted my windows I assume?
    So now everytime I turn on my computer I get straight to this screen with a message. I don't have this so called " Recovery tool" it ask me for.
    So my questions is

Would this work?
    Easy Recovery Essentials | Windows Recovery and Repair CD Downloads

If that won't work what will fix it? IS THERE A FREE WAY TO DO IT ALSO?

ASUS DESKTOP
    I had windows 10 but use to have windows 8.1

I dont want to buy it then it doesn't work not made of money. I will provide any details needed if requested.

Thanks in advanced I'm a noob to computers

:)

Copethevayne, Dec 19, 2016

2. Delete files in folder System32/driver/etc

DON'T! Make a backup. Since you have System 32 files deleted and no backups what you can do is this.

• Backup any important files to a Flash Drive or other online drives
    • Factory Reset your PC

Please respond with any (other) questions and/or answers. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset :)

SkylarMcCauley, Dec 19, 2016
  3. C6-00 APLICATION UNISTALL

absolutely yes..restoring factory setting might solve your problem..also try to remove the ff folders in your memorycard before inserting your mmc to your phone

private

sys

system

resource

delete these folder then insert your mmc to your phone again after you reset it to factory settings

leonard1928, Dec 19, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

Download Windows 10:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...-download.html

I prefer option 1. You probably want just plain Windows 10 - not single language, not N.

Create a bootable USB flash drive:
    The manual method of creating the flash drive is the most reliable and guaranteed to make a flash drive bootable in both UEFI and legacy BIOS.

Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive

Make sure and read the Important box below step 9 and use FAT32:
    9. To format the partition, type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.

For step 12, mount the ISO file and copy all the files and folders from the mounted ISO file to the USB flash drive. In Windows 7 you will have to use a program like WinCDEmu to mount it:
    WinCDEmu - the easiest way to mount an ISO. And more...

Windows 8 and 10 will let you mount the ISO file directly without any extra programs.

Boot the computer from the USB flash drive and do a clean install of Windows 10:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...n-install.html

Make sure to read the Note at step 7....

NavyLCDR, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

1. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - System Deleted Factory

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  4. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  5. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  7. System 32 delete

System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  8. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Accidentally deleted system 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...
  10. Accidentally deleted system 32

Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system32 deleted after resetting pc