Windows 10: System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

Discus and support System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ( I attached the picture of the message I get when I start computer up to the post) So one day I decided to do a factory reset on my ASUS DESKTOP PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Copethevayne, Dec 19, 2016.

1. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

( I attached the picture of the message I get when I start computer up to the post)

So one day I decided to do a factory reset on my ASUS DESKTOP PC and when I did the factory reset it also deleted my windows I assume?
    So now everytime I turn on my computer I get straight to this screen with a message. I don't have this so called " Recovery tool" it ask me for.
    So my questions is

Would this work?
    Easy Recovery Essentials | Windows Recovery and Repair CD Downloads

If that won't work what will fix it? IS THERE A FREE WAY TO DO IT ALSO?

ASUS DESKTOP
    I had windows 10 but use to have windows 8.1

I dont want to buy it then it doesn't work not made of money. I will provide any details needed if requested.

Thanks in advanced I'm a noob to computers

:)

Copethevayne, Dec 19, 2016

2. Delete files in folder System32/driver/etc

DON'T! Make a backup. Since you have System 32 files deleted and no backups what you can do is this.

• Backup any important files to a Flash Drive or other online drives
    • Factory Reset your PC

Please respond with any (other) questions and/or answers. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset :)

SkylarMcCauley, Dec 19, 2016
  3. C6-00 APLICATION UNISTALL

absolutely yes..restoring factory setting might solve your problem..also try to remove the ff folders in your memorycard before inserting your mmc to your phone

private

sys

system

resource

delete these folder then insert your mmc to your phone again after you reset it to factory settings

leonard1928, Dec 19, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

Download Windows 10:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...-download.html

I prefer option 1. You probably want just plain Windows 10 - not single language, not N.

Create a bootable USB flash drive:
    The manual method of creating the flash drive is the most reliable and guaranteed to make a flash drive bootable in both UEFI and legacy BIOS.

Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive

Make sure and read the Important box below step 9 and use FAT32:
    9. To format the partition, type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.

For step 12, mount the ISO file and copy all the files and folders from the mounted ISO file to the USB flash drive. In Windows 7 you will have to use a program like WinCDEmu to mount it:
    WinCDEmu - the easiest way to mount an ISO. And more...

Windows 8 and 10 will let you mount the ISO file directly without any extra programs.

Boot the computer from the USB flash drive and do a clean install of Windows 10:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...n-install.html

Make sure to read the Note at step 7....

NavyLCDR, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset

1. System 32 Deleted after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - System Deleted Factory

2. PC reset loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reset loop after factory reset: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application language, keyboard layout and time zone, I received an error message saying that I needed an update and to plug it in and...
  3. Partly deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partly deleted System 32: Yesterday someone tryed to "prank" me and deleted parts of my System 32 folder. Now my Windows 10 doesn't boot properly. Apparently I can't boot from a USB stick and I don't have a system image to restore it. Now my question is: can I copy the missing files from another PC...
  4. CAN'T DELETE FILES AFTER SYSTEM RESET!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAN'T DELETE FILES AFTER SYSTEM RESET!: I got the infamous black screen with cursor that everyone hates. But this one was stubborn and resisted any solutions I found online. So I gave up and chose system reset with keeping my files. After that everything was looking fine, but I was having issues deleting shortcuts....
  5. Problems after factory reset

Problems after factory reset: So i wanted to factory reset my computer and while resetting it got stuck at 50% for 2 hours after that i got a blue screen like the bios blue screen saying that something interupted the restoration ( i can't remember all the blue screen ) but it wanted me to skip somethign...
  6. Issues after factory reset

Issues after factory reset: Hello, So u did a factory reaet on my micrisfit surface 1796. After the reset I set up the computer and logged in. When logged in, I noticed that very few of the functions work. I cannot click the windows icon, i cannot open settings, and i cant even open microsoft edge...
  7. System 32 automatic deletion?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 32 automatic deletion?: So, I was doing my gaming stuff. Then, my game crashes then my computer. I tried to reboot it and it won't load. I get repeated crashes and finally get to the cmd. Then, it crashes. Any help?...
  8. Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC

Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC: How to create restore point the date issues, or how to create restore point factory reset, Factory System Restore on Windows 10pro pc Because I try to do that but it not going to the date as i need pc back to I need to reset pc to the date as i buy and start open the...
  9. Factory reset.

Factory reset.: So I want to factory reset my pc but when I go to settings>Recovery>Get started and hit remove everything it says could not fight the recovery environment insert your windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media. I have the USB media for...
  10. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system32 deleted after resetting pc