Windows 10: System tray icons not popping up

Discus and support System tray icons not popping up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, When i click on the icons located on the system tray (Battery, Wifi, sound volume, notification, and time). nothing happens. any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by barichnokov, Mar 2, 2016.

1. System tray icons not popping up

Hello all,
    When i click on the icons located on the system tray (Battery, Wifi, sound volume, notification, and time). nothing happens.
    any help please ?

System tray icons not popping up [​IMG]

:)

barichnokov, Mar 2, 2016
  2. Morbius41 Win User

WM6 and ActiveSync 4.5 - Connected, but Not Syncing

I have the WM6 on my ATT 8525 and ActiveSync 4.5 on my Windows XP PC. When I connect the cable up to start the sync my system tray icon turns green indicating that it is connected. However there is no pop-up of the ActiveSync software where it shows the
    syncing taking place. When trying to access the pop-up from teh system tray nothing pops up either.

Anyone have any ideas on whats going on?

Morbius41, Mar 2, 2016
  3. KimWeight Win User
    Fall Creators Update – touch keyboard

After doing this, the touch keyboard wouldn't pop up. Even pressing the system tray keyboard icon wouldn't make it pop up, so I had to revert the change. Any idea why? Failing that, is there a way of just using the safe mode keyboard as that seems to be
    the old one.

KimWeight, Mar 2, 2016
  4. System tray icons not popping up

Do you see anything when you hover your curser over them.
    Like battery shows 100% charged
    On Wi-Fi tells me what I am connected to
    Volume shows my USB Headphone 100%
    Same with the others you have menstioned

hTconeM9user, Mar 2, 2016
  5. Yes, when i hover i can see all you mentioned but when i click, nothing !

barichnokov, Mar 2, 2016
  6. Looks like your left click is not working.
    Have you installed the latest drivers for your model laptop.
    Can you get hold of a cheap USB mouse and see if it works that way.
    If your right click works
    Right click Start Button
    Then go to device manager
    Then Right Click
    Mice and other pointing devices
    Then left click
    What opens up
    Which will open up the drivers part
    in there is where you can see to update your driver
    If Acer does not have one and Microsoft one should hopefully do

7. the problem is not with the mouse but only with the systray icons

barichnokov, Mar 2, 2016
  8. System tray icons not popping up

9. davidhk Win User
    How long ago since this happened.
    Did it happen since day one ?
    If it happened not too long ago, do a system restore. Pick a date when this did NOT happen as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

System tray icons not popping up

1. System tray icons not popping up - Similar Threads - System tray icons

2. System tray pop up when watch moovie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray pop up when watch moovie: Sytem tray pop up and cant find which program does this action. Please help me to find out. It is a fresh windows 11 system which has nothing installed any sygnificant app yet. Try is fixed so not want to set auto hidden... Just terminate process which schedule this annoying...
  3. System tray pop up when watch moovie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray pop up when watch moovie: Sytem tray pop up and cant find which program does this action. Please help me to find out. It is a fresh windows 11 system which has nothing installed any sygnificant app yet. Try is fixed so not want to set auto hidden... Just terminate process which schedule this annoying...
  4. System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon: Video: https://youtu.be/pLAGmxVUAcs I know this is very minor, but this irritates me somehow. Is it official design or something wrong with my laptop? How can I fix this? Battery and language switcher icons didn't get affected. I'm running 20H2 (all updated, just checked it...
  5. OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........: Good afternoon, My onedrive icon isn't showing in the system tray by the clock on the task bar. Also, some files have been trying to sync for days and i get some error messages when i try to open files and it states that that file can't be viewed but it is the correct...
  6. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  7. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) https://i.imgur.com/ofmLdHr.png Additionally, at the network...
  8. Backing up system tray icon placements

Backing up system tray icon placements: Hi guys, I'd like to ask if there is a way to back up the system tray, since every time BSOD happens, my system tray completely messed up and I have to arrangement every single icons over and over again....
  9. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  10. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...