Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others, Constant BSOD. Desperate

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others, Constant BSOD. Desperate in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been receiving this BSOD since about the second week of successfully building my computer, almost a year ago. The drivers that caused the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usermx, Sep 29, 2016.

1. usermx Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others, Constant BSOD. Desperate

I have been receiving this BSOD since about the second week of successfully building my computer, almost a year ago. The drivers that caused the error always vary, but ntoskrnl.exe was the most recent offender. Though my computer crashes usually with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, I also frequently see IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, or KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I have tried:
    -DISM Clean up
    -Reinstalling Windows 10
    -Check & Repair Disk
    -Updating video drivers (though the problem continued through multiple graphics cards)
    -Removing all USB devices except mouse and keyboard
    -Driver Verifier
    - Updating BIOS
    -Updating most drivers
    -Memtest (8 passes with 0 errors)

This has caused me stress like nothing else. The BSOD seems to happen frequently when playing video games, but by no means exclusively. I have tried for months to fix it. I am beginning to suspect a hardware problem, though I'm reluctant to accept this as I have gone through 2 faulty PSUs already and one mobo and cpu (though those were my fault) and don't want to throw anymore money down the drain.

Can anyone help me?
    Link to my lasted minidump: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Also: After Win10 completes its "gathering info and then we'll restart", it restarts and almost immediately after boot I will BSOD again. This will continue repeatedly if I keep letting the computer restart itself. However, if I hard shut down the computer and then turn it back on, the BSODs will temporarily stop. I think this is a clue as to what is causing this problem.

:)

usermx, Sep 29, 2016
  2. ishiniest Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (among other things)

Hey,

I've never posted here before, so I apologize if I'm making any common mistakes. I'm aware that this is a fairly common issue, but I wasn't able to find any instructions that weren't specific to an individual.

I built my computer a couple months ago, and it normally runs really well, but every once in a while I get a blue screen and have to restart the computer. It's inconvenient but not super frequent so I've just been living with it, but it's starting to get pretty
    old. There are three or four normal error messages I get on the crash screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION being the most recent, and they all seem to be related to bad drivers. I can't remember the other errors off the top of my head, but if you need them I can
    probably find them in my search history.

I followed
    these
    instructions to run Driver Verifier, and
    these
    instructions to compile the information it appeared you would need from me.

Here is (hopefully) a link to my three most recent DMPs (compressed) and the output of MSinfo:

Shared items 7-22-2016 (2)

Also, the summary of my specs as generated by Speccy:

Summary

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i3 @ 3.70GHz 25 °C

Skylake 14nm Technology

RAM

8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1333MHz (15-17-17-35)

Motherboard

ASRock Z170M Pro4S (CPUSocket) 32 °C

Graphics

ASUS VS239 (1920x1080@60Hz)

4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc) 39 °C

Storage

223GB Crucial CT240BX200SSD1 (SSD) 29 °C

Optical Drives

No optical disk drives detected

Audio

AMD High Definition Audio Device

Thanks in advance, friendos.

ishiniest, Sep 29, 2016
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    XP ROCKS., Sep 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

5. usermx Win User
    After the time of Windows loading.
    Attachment 103985

usermx, Sep 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please run following command in admin command prompt
    chkdsk C: /r

You'll be asked to schedule it on a reboot, because the partition needs to be unmounted for the chkdsk to run. Press Y when requested and reboot.

7. usermx Win User
    Here are the results.

Attachment 104101

usermx, Oct 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Have crashes occured while driver verifier was enabled? If so, do you remember what error code was disabled and any driver (if any)?
    What settings were enabled with driver verifier?

axe0, Oct 1, 2016
  9. usermx Win User
    I'm not sure I remember, but I can run it again.

usermx, Oct 1, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others, Constant BSOD. Desperate [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

11. usermx Win User
    Been running driver verifier and have BSOD'd three times, all in a row. After the first, they only stopped when I hard shut down, as I mentioned before. The first was SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe), then K MODE EXCEPTION (ntfs.sys), and then K MODE again (ntoskrnl.exe). Don't know if driver verifier triggered these, but they happened when they usually do: a few hours into a gaming session. It also sounded like my fans were working very hard, but I don't think my temps ever got too high.

Thank you for your continued help.

usermx, Oct 1, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip from the DM Log Collector.

13. usermx Win User

Attachment 104124

Here you go.

usermx, Oct 1, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    The crashes present haven't been caused by driver verifier, keep it running.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

15. usermx Win User
    Will do. What do I do next? Wait for driver verifier to crash?

usermx, Oct 1, 2016
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others, Constant BSOD. Desperate - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Among Others

2. Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED: Lately i start to getting a frequent BSOD. Here is list of some of them link. A few of them were during the windows loading so they didn't even save. Here is my dump files fo the last 2 BSOD link.The things i did:1. Updated all the drivers with windowsdint try yet with 3rd...
  3. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors: Hi,I keep getting BOSD on my laptop DELL Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 and actually i got a BOSD while writing this postThis is the mini dump https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzp2ko9og9w7pok/051222-10406-01.zip?dl=0 And this is the one happened during writing this post...
  4. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors: Hi,I keep getting BOSD on my laptop DELL Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 and actually i got a BOSD while writing this postThis is the mini dump https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzp2ko9og9w7pok/051222-10406-01.zip?dl=0 And this is the one happened during writing this post...
  5. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: For the last two days I’ve been trying to fix BSOD errors such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I’ve tried everything that I could find on the Internet including manual driver updating in Device Manager, updating graphic drivers through GeForce...
  7. Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled)

Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled): Dealing with near daily BSODs when running intensive software or games. It usually doesn't crash until its under decent load (newer games, rendering, etc.) I have not overclocked my GPU or my CPU. The BSODs I most often get are system_service_exception,...
  8. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD: Dear all, I am trying to identify which drivers are causing these crashes. Could anyone give me hand or explain the method to identify the bug and understand which driver is missing? I have posted here the relevant files. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere....
  10. Constant "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" BSOD

Constant "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" BSOD: No clue what to do about it. Hoping someone here could help. Tends to happen when I have either Chrome/Firefox or a game open. 39154