Windows 10: Task Manager has Vastly Changed its Appearance

Discus and support Task Manager has Vastly Changed its Appearance in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For a while now, when I bring up the Task Manager all that appears is a simple, mostly white box with the currently operating programs listed. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mr Ed, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Task Manager has Vastly Changed its Appearance

For a while now, when I bring up the Task Manager all that appears is a simple, mostly white box with the currently operating programs listed. There are no tabs at all. It's so much different than how it used to look. It doesn't matter how I bring it up, either through the task bar or right clicking 'start'.Any ideas? Thanks...Ed

:)

Mr Ed, Jan 10, 2017

2. My screen has changed appearance. Desktop, google, emails etcc have all changed and I don't know how to get it back. Could you tell me why

Sorry how do I do that?

Thanks

MISHPRIEST, Jan 10, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My screen has changed appearance. Desktop, google, emails etcc have all changed and I don't know how to get it back. Could you tell me why

Hi, your Display Driver needs to be rolled back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If there is no roll back available or that does not work, go to the Support page of the manufacturer of your PC/Laptop

Download the Device Driver they recommend for your Display Adapter/GPU and install that version, until Microsoft come out with a fix . . .

DaveM121, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Task Manager has Vastly Changed its Appearance - Similar Threads - Task Manager has

2. Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same...: Best regards Microsoft community. I have a question. Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same manager appears what each program consumes and in total gives less than half the percentage mentioned above? Just in case, the 44% is...
  3. Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same...: Best regards Microsoft community. I have a question. Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same manager appears what each program consumes and in total gives less than half the percentage mentioned above? Just in case, the 44% is...
  4. Why in the task manager appears to me that the memory is at 44% of its use if in the same...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...: I noticed that when finishing a Windows Defender scan, if I look in the wbem folder of System32 and check the Properties of 'scrcons.exe', it will say that the file was Last Accessed either during the scan, or at the end of the scan. this is true for all the mof files in...
  6. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...: I noticed that when finishing a Windows Defender scan, if I look in the wbem folder of System32 and check the Properties of 'scrcons.exe', it will say that the file was Last Accessed either during the scan, or at the end of the scan. this is true for all the mof files in...
  7. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. task manager keeps changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager keeps changing: task manager keeps changing from showing graphs on all performance processes cpu mem disk etc to having to select each process in order to see one individual graph. I prefer the first one. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Task Manager has disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager has disappeared: Task Manager has disappeared. When I type Task manager in the search box, and select the App, I get the following error message: Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. I own the PC, so I am the...
  10. Nothing appears on my Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing appears on my Task Manager: So i had this problem when i opened my PC and then i opened the task manager to see my processes but suddenly nothing appears even tabs. I only see a white background of the task manager. Can someone please help me? My software is Windows 10 and i also tried double clicking...