"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??

Discus and support "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 [img] As you can see, despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, Aug 1, 2015.

1. AndreyT Win User

Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64

[​IMG]

As you can see, despite its name, it does not have a tab for "Start Menu". I remember that Preview versions of Windows 10 had a "Start Menu" tab. Did they just remove at the last moment? And how I change Start Menu options without that tab?

:)

AndreyT, Aug 1, 2015
  2. fring---01 Win User

N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Aug 1, 2015
  4. alphanumeric New Member

settings > personalization > start is one place to look.

alphanumeric, Aug 1, 2015
  5. RenoYeh Win User
    So, where to "clear personal info from my tiles" now? there is absolutely no this option in the settings.

RenoYeh, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Robyn Win User
    Okay, folks. Same disfunction, different problem.
    • Below are three screen shots -- Win 10, 8.1 & 7 Note the variances in tabs and options. [Sorry if pngs too small, don't think I can enlarge]
    • My problem -- I want to disable the "recent" list option for all jump lists. E.g., Word -- don't want to see recent items when I hit the Word icon on the taskbar.
    • So, where is the disable recent lists option that has been around forever?????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robyn, Oct 19, 2015
  8. Robyn Win User

Footnote. Surprise, surprise. Win 10 failure abounds.
    Per Win 10 tutorials, a START MENU was in fact built into "Taskbar & Start Menu" properties. See below article excerpt.

So. Win 10 giveths and takeths. And Windows' fix is??

[​IMG]

Robyn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Start Menu

1. Taskbar GPO option NOT properly preventing right-click on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar GPO option NOT properly preventing right-click on Start Menu: The GPO option "Remove access to the context menus for the taskbar" is NOT properly preventing users from opening up the Power User Tasks Menu by right-clicking on the Start Menu button. (I swear this USED to work before the Windows 10 Pro April 2018 update - build 1803)...
  2. Start menu seems to have changed to a very lighter shade than taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu seems to have changed to a very lighter shade than taskbar?: Hello everyone! I have a unique problem, I found a few random posts about it but each one had no replies for support. After installing the recent fall update for the Creators Update on October 17, my start menu has automatically changed to a very light shade of the...
  3. Apps missing from start menu and taskbar after update to build 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing from start menu and taskbar after update to build 1709: I have recently updated my Fujitsu Lifebook A555 to the fall creator's update. While the upgrade itself was seemingly not problematic, many of my installed apps have gone missing on the start menu and the taskbar. I have searched for them using the Cortana button, to no...
  4. Taskbar and Start Menu frequently not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Start Menu frequently not responding: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro, up to date, on an Intel i5-6500 processor and Gigabyte H170-Gaming 3 motherboard. I've only been having this problem in the last month or so, having used the Windows installation for about a year previously. The Taskbar and Start Menu...
  5. Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu: Good day. I have an HP notebook with Windows 10 and yesterday I noticed that when I tried to open any programs from the taskbar, nothing happened. I clicked on the Start Menu also, nothing again. Even if I wave my mouse on the taskbar/Start menu. The icons don't light...
  6. Start menu is shy; it's hiding behind the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu is shy; it's hiding behind the taskbar: Hi. Today, out of the blue, my start menu has started to hide behind the taskbar. It's rather annoying, as the area you type in is obscured by the taskbar now so I cannot see what is being typed: [img] I rebooted, no dice. Unlocked/relocked the taskbar, no dice. Moved...
  7. Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update: I have seen many people with same problem even with 3 times clean install of Windows 10 fall creators update . Any one with same problem ? 96575
"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? solved