"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??

Discus and support "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 [img] As you can see, despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, Aug 1, 2015.

1. AndreyT Win User

Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64

"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? [​IMG]

As you can see, despite its name, it does not have a tab for "Start Menu". I remember that Preview versions of Windows 10 had a "Start Menu" tab. Did they just remove at the last moment? And how I change Start Menu options without that tab?

:)

AndreyT, Aug 1, 2015
  2. fring---01 Win User

N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Aug 1, 2015
  4. alphanumeric New Member

settings > personalization > start is one place to look.

alphanumeric, Aug 1, 2015
  5. RenoYeh Win User
    So, where to "clear personal info from my tiles" now? there is absolutely no this option in the settings.

RenoYeh, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Robyn Win User
    Okay, folks. Same disfunction, different problem.
    • Below are three screen shots -- Win 10, 8.1 & 7 Note the variances in tabs and options. [Sorry if pngs too small, don't think I can enlarge]
    • My problem -- I want to disable the "recent" list option for all jump lists. E.g., Word -- don't want to see recent items when I hit the Word icon on the taskbar.
    • So, where is the disable recent lists option that has been around forever?????

Robyn, Oct 19, 2015
  8. Robyn Win User

Footnote. Surprise, surprise. Win 10 failure abounds.
    Per Win 10 tutorials, a START MENU was in fact built into "Taskbar & Start Menu" properties. See below article excerpt.

So. Win 10 giveths and takeths. And Windows' fix is??

Robyn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore?? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Start Menu

2. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  3. No thumbnails in start menu on start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    No thumbnails in start menu on start-up: Since the April update (the latest one didn’t brick my PC, for a change), most of the thumbnails in my Start menu have vanished when the computer starts up. I know how to reset thumbnails, and that is the solution, but what is the reason for Windows not loading thumbnails...
  4. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....
  5. Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error

Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error: I recently installed Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on my Windows 10. Both programs are installed fine but won't open giving the following error. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I looked over the internet for...
  6. I have Windows 10 Software. Does USB 3.0 work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Windows 10 Software. Does USB 3.0 work?: Does Windows 10 support USB 3.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-windows-10-software-does-usb-30-work/f599120f-a2b2-4c32-8b92-0f1bc6b889e0
  7. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  8. Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs: I have repeatedly encountered a strange behavior on both Windows 10 and Server 2016. On systems with a static IP, after a reboot, sometime the adapter comes up with a self-assigned IPv4 address (169.254.x.x). When you check the adapter's properties, the static is still set,...
  9. OS selection menu not showing

OS selection menu not showing: I have windows 10 along with windows 7 installed. The problem is that it never shows the os selection menu and always boots into windows 10, never windows 7. When i change system configuration a little (for example, changing time for wich menu is shown) it shows again for...
  10. Windows 10 fails to start.

Windows 10 fails to start.: [IMG][IMG]When I turned my PC on suddenly it showed blue screen of death and the message was inaccessible boot device. Then automatic repair came and I tried to reset my PC it was showing your pc can't be reset then I tried to boot it into safe mode and nothing is happening...