Windows 10: Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

Discus and support Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; How can I put (restore) the clock to my taskbar? - I'm pretty sure it was there before. - I didn't consciously do anything to remove it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by TomBrooklyn, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

How can I put (restore) the clock to my taskbar?

- I'm pretty sure it was there before.
    - I didn't consciously do anything to remove it.

Thanks.

:)

TomBrooklyn, Oct 14, 2016
  2. litbee7 Win User

Windows 10 update version 1703 --can't see clock on taskbar!

After a recent update I can no longer see the clock and date on the task bar. I have the taskbar set on the bottom of the screen and the clock and date are gone but there is room for them and if I hover over the spot the date (only the date, not the time)
    comes up in a tooltip. I have tried changing the background accent color, using small icons on taskbar, turning system icons on or off but nothing has worked so far. I've a included a screen shot here. If somebody could please advice on how to fix this, the
    missing clock is driving me bonkers!
    Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore [​IMG]

litbee7, Oct 14, 2016
  3. Enlarge Taskbar Clock

Ever since I installed Windows 10, the clock on my taskbar is way to small for me to see. Could someone please explain to me (in laymans terms) exactly how I can make the taskbar clock larger ? Thanks in advance

Larry Gilbert 1952, Oct 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

For some people, this is because the clock uses white text. If it shows up against a white background, looks like the clock has disappeared. This has been widely discussed in many forums here. Here's an article that explains how to make sure the icon is turned on: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html. If that doesn't help, you might try poking around to see if other discussions help address your issue. The Customization forum is a particularly good place to ask about this kind of thing.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 14, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Or it might be turned off in Personalization/Taskbar/Turn system icons on or off.....

Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 14, 2016
  6. My taskbar is dark gray, so white text is not an issue.

I rebooted for another reason, (my laptop was not picking up the wireless internet connection), and the clock is back. Hmm, go figure.

This is not the first time it's disappeared, though. If it happens again, I'll search around these forums as suggested.

Thanks.

TomBrooklyn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

1. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore - Similar Threads - Taskbar Clock Gone

2. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  5. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  6. Taskbar Clock Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  7. Taskbar clock is gone

Taskbar clock is gone: I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible solutions to get the clock back, but none have worked so far. Even when I go to the notification settings, it says that the clock...
  8. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0
  9. Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore?

in Browsers and Email
    Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore?: 4 days was not at work ... I Came ... and I have gone in Inbox'e all posts !!! No one!!! And I have had thousands of them out there !!!! (all other folders tselehonkim) Last backup sentyabo. I use "OE", Win 7 What to do??? Where to look for the missing inbox.dbx?...
  10. My clock has gone?!

in Windows 10 Support
    My clock has gone?!: I'm running build 1607 of windows 10 pro x64 and for the last week or so, my clock has stopped working. Use to be when I clicked the clock in the task-bar, a little calendar would pop up with the date and time... now nothing shows. What could have happened? how can i...