Windows 10: Taskbar does not show time

Discus and support Taskbar does not show time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar has arrows where I need to click to see all of my apps. The date and time do not show either. I cannot find a way to get it back to normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackCollet1, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Taskbar does not show time

My taskbar has arrows where I need to click to see all of my apps. The date and time do not show either. I cannot find a way to get it back to normal. Please help me.

:)

JackCollet1, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Eddo51 Win User
    Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

Maybe my comment was ambiguous. I want the list to show longer. When I hover on a taskbar icon, it shows the list for about 4 seconds and then stops showing. I want to show the list of open windows to show as long as I hover over the taskbar icon.

Eddo51, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar does not show time

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar does not show time

1. Taskbar does not show time - Similar Threads - Taskbar does show

2. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  3. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  4. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  6. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  7. Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds

Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds: Before the update, when I clicked on the date/time on the taskbar in the lower right corner, it displayed the time in big font, with seconds, along with the calendar. However, now when I click it, it only shows the calendar, without the time. How can I get it to display the...
  8. Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds: Before the update, when I clicked on the date/time on the taskbar in the lower right corner, it displayed the time in big font, with seconds, along with the calendar. However, now when I click it, it only shows the calendar, without the time. How can I get it to display the...
  9. Taskbar doesn’t show time

Taskbar doesn’t show time: on the taskbar is not showing the time. The icon isn’t appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-doesnt-show-time/6a2ace7e-7dee-45a0-9fcb-7cb859f71c2a
  10. show time in taskbar

show time in taskbar: Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar permanently or to re-pin it. Thanks....