Windows 10: Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it

Discus and support Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a serious issue with Windows that greatly hinders productivity. The taskbar thumbnail appears and disappears very quickly before I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tony n., Mar 26, 2020.

1. tony n. Win User

Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it

Hi,

I have a serious issue with Windows that greatly hinders productivity. The taskbar thumbnail appears and disappears very quickly before I could click on them upon hovering. I use to have this issue with my old profile so I created a new one and started installing all my apps again only to have the issue reappear today. I did nothing new with the PC today. I was running all the apps that were working just fine.

No new updates were installed and no new apps were installed today. The issue randomly appeared again.

I made a video of the issue here: https://youtu.be/nTIhYtAUIXs

Please help. I really don't want to create a new profile just to have the issue reappear again. Thank you!

:)

tony n., Mar 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Mar 26, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it - Similar Threads - Taskbar thumbnail keeps

2. Taskbar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar keeps disappearing: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop. After my last reboot, I found the taskbar didn't appear, so I used Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up Task Manager, then restarted Windows Explorer. The taskbar came back, but when I closed TM, the taskbar disappeared. This has happened...
  3. Taskbar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps disappearing: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop. After my last reboot, I found the taskbar didn't appear, so I used Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up Task Manager, then restarted Windows Explorer. The taskbar came back, but when I closed TM, the taskbar disappeared. This has happened...
  4. Taskbar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing: [IMG] I've tried almost every basic fix and more specific fix I can to try and handle this, and it still keeps happening. It's been fine for a while, but I just realized it happened again. Can absolutely anyone tell me why in the world this is happening or how to fix it?...
  6. Is there a way to remove the delay before taskbar thumbnails disappear?

Is there a way to remove the delay before taskbar thumbnails disappear?: submitted by /u/themoredeviousduck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip2p2i/is_there_a_way_to_remove_the_delay_before_taskbar/
  7. **** - thumbnails disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    **** - thumbnails disappeared.: I had a problem. I posted a question. Greg Carmack responded. I cannot get back to his response to respond to it, so I am posting again. . I followed his directions and lost my whole desk top. Now all I have is a solid white screen. He responded to me on an email I...
  8. Make the taskbar thumbnails disappear more quickly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make the taskbar thumbnails disappear more quickly: Hello, When you move the mouse out of an application thumbnail in the taskbar, there is a short delay before it disappear. This delay is very annoying, in particular when you work with softwares which have some buttons on the left side and makes the Windows 10 UI some kind...
  9. Taskbar thumbnail disappear too quickly to select

Taskbar thumbnail disappear too quickly to select: I made a video here on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KgH3CElVJA Please help! This makes my PC unuseable. Win ver: 1909 Build 18363.720 submitted by /u/tonynca [link] [comments]...
  10. Taskbar Right click menus disappear before you can access them

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Right click menus disappear before you can access them: The taskbar has some powerful features that have become almost indispensable. [img] Right click gives you a menu. In the past I've just used my mouse to roll up to the item I need and click to access. NOW if I roll my mouse up to the menu, as soon as I am off the taskbar...