Windows 10: Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it

Discus and support Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a serious issue with Windows that greatly hinders productivity. The taskbar thumbnail appears and disappears very quickly before I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tony n., Mar 26, 2020 at 7:53 PM.

1. tony n. Win User

Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it

Hi,

I have a serious issue with Windows that greatly hinders productivity. The taskbar thumbnail appears and disappears very quickly before I could click on them upon hovering. I use to have this issue with my old profile so I created a new one and started installing all my apps again only to have the issue reappear today. I did nothing new with the PC today. I was running all the apps that were working just fine.

No new updates were installed and no new apps were installed today. The issue randomly appeared again.

I made a video of the issue here: https://youtu.be/nTIhYtAUIXs

Please help. I really don't want to create a new profile just to have the issue reappear again. Thank you!

:)

2. Brink Win User
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

4. dalchina Win User

Thema:

1. Taskbar thumbnail keeps disappearing before I could click on it - Similar Threads - Taskbar thumbnail keeps

2. Taskbar thumbnail disappear too quickly to select

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar thumbnail disappear too quickly to select: I made a video here on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KgH3CElVJA Please help! This makes my PC unuseable. Win ver: 1909 Build 18363.720 submitted by /u/tonynca [link] [comments]...
  3. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  4. Icon thumbnails disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon thumbnails disappearing: Very often all my thumbnails will disappear. Desktop, toolbar, file thumbnails etc all disappear and will not reload until I restart my system. This happens way to often and computer seems sluggish when it does. What can I do?? I figure it's a memory problem but I'm not...
  5. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar icons keep disappearing: I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed? 61313
  6. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212
  7. Taskbar Right click menus disappear before you can access them

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Right click menus disappear before you can access them: The taskbar has some powerful features that have become almost indispensable. [img] Right click gives you a menu. In the past I've just used my mouse to roll up to the item I need and click to access. NOW if I roll my mouse up to the menu, as soon as I am off the taskbar...
  8. Right-Click Options Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-Click Options Keep Disappearing: When I use the "Search the Web and Windows Box," and I search for an, let's say, World of Warcraft, and I right-click it to pull up the options, they always disappear in a second. I want to make a desktop icon, and I can't do that because I can't click "open file location."...
  9. taskbar and start menu KEEP disappearing.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar and start menu KEEP disappearing.: I've tried to fix this from sites and advice on the internet, but it keeps happening. I can't find a topic here on this, so I apologize if I'm posting something I shouldn't be. Thanks for any direction you can send me in. Jovin 36693
  10. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563