Windows 10: taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....

Discus and support taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm sure something must have changed with regard to the thumbnails on my taskbar. When I'm doing work involving multiple webpages and documents, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Florio Win User

taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....

I'm sure something must have changed with regard to the thumbnails on my taskbar. When I'm doing work involving multiple webpages and documents, I could previously just hover over the relative screens by means of the thumbnails, but now the thumbnails only show the beginning of documents or the top part of webpages, which means that I must click on them to open the document/webpage and find the part that I was reading/working on.
    Does that make sense? How do I get the thumbnails to show the part of the webpage/document I was reading/working on before I switched to another app?

:)

Florio, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

Another route you could take is 'List Only View':

taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... - Similar Threads - taskbar thumbnails show

2. Thumbnails not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not showing: I am at a total loss. When I open a folder containing images, the thumbnails appear but immediately disappear leaving icons on view. I have tried just about every suggestion made by Microsoft and numerous 'help' sites, all with no success. Anyone with any suggestions or...
  3. Thumbnails will not show

Thumbnails will not show: My jpeg and other graphic file will not show the thumbnail preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnails-will-not-show/a06d7538-dac3-405b-babc-4b1e634b15ae"
  4. Thumbnails showing only icon

Thumbnails showing only icon: Why do thumbnails of downloaded photos now show only the icon, not the picture? Can this be cured? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnails-showing-only-icon/fa5d3dc9-bd66-4142-8704-d8c8afc0bfba"
  5. Only show clock in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Only show clock in taskbar: New PC installed last week running win10 , previous machine also running win 10 , i had just the clock showing in taskbar (along with speaker & network icons) . New PC will not let me just select clock icon, it insists on having date as well. I have minimised icons and...
  6. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  7. Thumbnails not showing

Thumbnails not showing: For some reason thumbnails will show for regular photos but not clip studio paint files. I have the program and they show fine on my desktop but I just got the Surface Go and they won't show on that. If I go to send a file they'll show but not in the file explorer/my...
  8. pictures within document not showing on webpage

pictures within document not showing on webpage: Picture within a document is not showing on webpage. Have tried IE11, Edge, Firefox, Opéra and Chrome with same result.. Pictures not in document are shown correctly. Pictures within document are displayed correctly when viewed on ipad using safari. Searches seem to apply...
  9. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563
  10. Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?: Hello. When taskbar is set to anything other then "always combine", it hides titles on preview thumbnails. So now in order to understand which thumbnail belong to what window, we have to shift our eyes from thumbnail to taskbar and search for slightly "highlighted" item,...