Windows 10: taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....

Discus and support taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm sure something must have changed with regard to the thumbnails on my taskbar. When I'm doing work involving multiple webpages and documents, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Florio Win User

taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....

I'm sure something must have changed with regard to the thumbnails on my taskbar. When I'm doing work involving multiple webpages and documents, I could previously just hover over the relative screens by means of the thumbnails, but now the thumbnails only show the beginning of documents or the top part of webpages, which means that I must click on them to open the document/webpage and find the part that I was reading/working on.
    Does that make sense? How do I get the thumbnails to show the part of the webpage/document I was reading/working on before I switched to another app?

:)

Florio, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

Another route you could take is 'List Only View':

taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document.... - Similar Threads - taskbar thumbnails show

2. Taskbar thumbnails not showing on the main monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar thumbnails not showing on the main monitor: Hello. all.I just migrated from Windows 10 to 11 on a computer with two monitors. Taskbar shows fine on both screens and all app icons are there.The situation is with the pop-up thumbnails, on the secondary old AOC LM760s monitor, when hovering over the taskbar icons, all...
  3. Taskbar thumbnails not showing on the main monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar thumbnails not showing on the main monitor: Hello. all.I just migrated from Windows 10 to 11 on a computer with two monitors. Taskbar shows fine on both screens and all app icons are there.The situation is with the pop-up thumbnails, on the secondary old AOC LM760s monitor, when hovering over the taskbar icons, all...
  4. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  5. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  6. Thumbnails not showing, only icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not showing, only icons: Hi.I`ve tried all the recommendations that were on Google, and cant get the thumbnails to come back.All of these I`ve tried..............https://allthings.how/10-ways-to-fix-image-and-video-thumbnails-not-showing-problem-on-windows-10/Even asked "Bleeping Computer" forum...
  7. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing: So today when i hovered over a window with two tabs it is no longer showing me the thumbnail preview. What is going on please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-hover-preview-not-showing/8dde1ed5-e2c1-4304-9de1-b349d2f597a3
  8. Show thumbnails only on images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show thumbnails only on images: Hey guys, I want to see thumbnails but only for images, not for files, nor excel sheets, nor nothing, only images, is that possible? Thanks in advanced! submitted by /u/Libersoul [link] [comments]...
  9. Thumbnails showing only icon

Thumbnails showing only icon: Why do thumbnails of downloaded photos now show only the icon, not the picture? Can this be cured? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnails-showing-only-icon/fa5d3dc9-bd66-4142-8704-d8c8afc0bfba"
  10. pictures within document not showing on webpage

pictures within document not showing on webpage: Picture within a document is not showing on webpage. Have tried IE11, Edge, Firefox, Opéra and Chrome with same result.. Pictures not in document are shown correctly. Pictures within document are displayed correctly when viewed on ipad using safari. Searches seem to apply...