Windows 10: Temp Files

Discus and support Temp Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't have a folder named C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCach\IE When I run Disk Cleanup or CCleaner,It says there are temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clint, May 28, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Temp Files

I don't have a folder named C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCach\IE
    When I run Disk Cleanup or CCleaner,It says there are temporary internet files there. Why don't I see this folder?
    Temp Files [​IMG]

Temp Files [​IMG]

:)

Clint, May 28, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

temp files

It does not say it will delete all temp files. Check again.

garym123, May 28, 2017
  3. JonSw Win User
    Temp Files

Hi Dave

Thanks for your response and suggestions. Unfortunately neither Isusmp.exe or InstallShield Update Service Schedule appear in the Startup tab list or in the Msconfig list.

If you can think of anything else, I'd be most grateful.

JonSw, May 28, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Temp Files

Those folders are Super Hidden.

Temp Files [​IMG]

Edwin, May 28, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 28, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, May 28, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    *Thumbs

De nada. I'm sure Clint knew what you meant though.

Brink, May 28, 2017
  8. Clint Win User

Temp Files

Thanks guys. That worked. Is it safe to delete those files manually? They seem to be just pics.

Temp Files [​IMG]

Clint, May 28, 2017
  9. RolandJS Win User
    Safe, however, if you use IE, that directory will simply repopulate.

RolandJS, May 28, 2017
  10. prikker Win User
    Run, %temp% and temp and then i delete them with Eraser.

prikker, May 28, 2017
  11. Bree New Member
    Safe, but IE's' Internet Options - delete temporary internet files' will clear it, as will Disk Clean up or even your CCleaner.

12. Clint Win User
    The reason that I ask is, I have 2.55 GB left after I run IE delete, Disk Cleanup and CCleaner. I can't find those files. After that I have found this folder ( C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCach\IE) it is empty but still shoes 2.55 GB Temporary internet files and growing.. Where can they be?

Temp Files [​IMG]

Clint, Jun 1, 2017
  13. Clint Win User

Temp Files

Mine got fixed with the last update (KB4033637). I still don't have the April CU.

___________________Before____________________________________________________After

Temp Files [​IMG]

Temp Files [​IMG]

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Temp Files

1. Temp Files - Similar Threads - Temp Files

2. Can i delete this folder as it has 1.17gb of temp files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i delete this folder as it has 1.17gb of temp files?: I just found this folder called temp . assuming it would contain temporary files i looked into it and then found a lot of cpu profile files, tmp files, log files etc . this occupies 1.17 gb space on my C drive so im asking if i can delete everything in this folder as my pc...
  3. CPU Temp gone after User files deleted

CPU Temp gone after User files deleted: I tried making room on my Windows C drive, so i tried moving my user files to the D drive data to free up space. I’m sure knowledgeable PC owners read that and think it’s so dumb, but I didn’t know it was a bad thing, just moving it to another file in my head. Luckily i got...
  4. CPU Temp gone after User files deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Temp gone after User files deleted: I tried making room on my Windows C drive, so i tried moving my user files to the D drive data to free up space. I’m sure knowledgeable PC owners read that and think it’s so dumb, but I didn’t know it was a bad thing, just moving it to another file in my head. Luckily i got...
  5. CPU Temp gone after User files deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Probably TEMP User created, files are gone, cannot old user, help please! ASAP

Probably TEMP User created, files are gone, cannot old user, help please! ASAP: Hello, I logged into my windows 10 PC and I couldn't find any of my files, I searched in file explorer in USERS and I saw that the most recent user was called "TEMP.PRADHYUMNAHPLAP.001" This is not my user. I don't know what has happened, I need help ASAP....
  7. I changed my TEMP and TMP folder location from drive C to drive D, and my files slowly gone...

I changed my TEMP and TMP folder location from drive C to drive D, and my files slowly gone...: Hello, I'm not really an expert in computer so I really need someone to enlighten me. I have a 120gb SSD as my main drive drive C, and I used a lot of high / intense graphic programs sketchup rendering, photoshop, etc, and sometimes when i used them, i noticed that the temp /...
  8. Canceled download. Cleaned temp file. Started download again but only comes in corrupt.

Canceled download. Cleaned temp file. Started download again but only comes in corrupt.: I have a file that is shared on cloud for the company I work for.I started downloading but had to go on location. Download stopped.On location cleaned the partially downloaded file and restarted. The file is 2G and when I started it had already been downloading at a slow...
  9. temxxx files in Windows Temp folder

temxxx files in Windows Temp folder: Since a recent update, C:\Windows\Temp is loaded with temxxx files.No amount of searching to explain where they come from nor why so many.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temxxx-files-in-windows-temp-folder/3df254c0-a67f-414f-9bc3-161d7e661a44
  10. What to do as few folders and files from 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\temp' are deleted permanently...

What to do as few folders and files from 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\temp' are deleted permanently...: Dear M/S,By unknowingly, I have deleted permanently a few files and folders with administrative permission from 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\'. I use Windows 10 and ALL IN ONE HP PC.Please suggest to me if it affects my system after restart? If 'Yes', please suggest to me how to...