Windows 10: Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape

Discus and support Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to I get rid of texture in a shape I created in Microsoft Word. I added a texture, decided I wanted it without texture but there's no command,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ed Pinto, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Ed Pinto Win User

Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape

How to I get rid of texture in a shape I created in Microsoft Word. I added a texture, decided I wanted it without texture but there's no command, unlike gradient that has a no gradient command. I have simply been unable to find a way to get rid of the texture. Can anyone help?

:)

Ed Pinto, Aug 22, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CTexture in a Microsoft Office Shape :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Office 2016 & Office 365 Monthly Channel v1711 build 8827.2148 Jan. 17

Source: Office 365 client update channel releases

See also: Version and build numbers of update channel releases - Office Support

Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape - Similar Threads - Texture Microsoft Office

2. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  3. Weird texture glitches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird texture glitches: I have been getting strange texture glitches recently.They seem to change color if i tab out and back in, or disapear entirely.They look like this:This is the texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to look like:This is another texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to...
  4. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  5. Pack texture Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pack texture Minecraft: Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir comment annuler l'achat d'un pack de texture dans le jeu Minecraft sur pc windows j’ai fais une fausse manip et ma carte était enregistrer ça ma acheter un truc que je ne voulais pas dutout est-ce possible d’annuler et ce faire rembourser ?...
  6. Cursor Shape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  7. How to crop shapes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  8. windows texture viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows texture viewer: Am looking for some help with windows texture viewer by nvidia. The problem, every time am opening the program its keep on crashing I need to know if this compatible windows 10 or is there another program like it with the same features or will have to return my pc back to...
  9. Texture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texture: I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?...
  10. New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

in Windows 10 News
    New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel: Hey Insiders! My name is Jessica and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. When I’m working in Office, sometimes it’s hard to express work-in-progress diagrams and models without throwing up a big watermark that says “DRAFT” on your content. [ATTACH] So we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows office textures