Windows 10: The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

Discus and support The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect my Surface pro 4 to Samsung smart TV via Miracast because the connection is dropped. I tried to update software on the TV to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rich Lowe2, Dec 12, 2018.

1. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

I cannot connect my Surface pro 4 to Samsung smart TV via Miracast because the connection is dropped. I tried to update software on the TV to the latest available version but it is still dropping the connection.

:)

Rich Lowe2, Dec 12, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 12, 2018
  4. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

1. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops - Similar Threads - connection smart via

2. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  3. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  4. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast: Hi all, I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've...
  6. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  7. Black screen when connecting laptop to smart TV using Miracast

Black screen when connecting laptop to smart TV using Miracast: My Lenovo Y50 laptop successfully connects to Sony smart TV according to the message. However the TV shows black screen. My Windows is updated. I cannot find what is the culprit. I need help...
  8. connecting to smart tv via wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting to smart tv via wifi: My Smart TV Hisense has been added as a device to my HP laptop however I am unable to connect to it. The TV is connected to the Internet so the TV is not the problem. The problem appears to lie with the computer and its inability to connect to the TV. Can anybody help with...
  9. lost connection with smart tv

lost connection with smart tv: I’ve installed a Samsung Smart View app on my PC running Windows 10. However I’ve recently faced an issue because I cannot transfer video on mu PC. I receive a notification that the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. All the other apps on my PC works fine and TV is also...
  10. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV: Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly. Regards, Kapil Sathe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast drops connection

2. miracast connection drops

3. screen share lg tv

4. windows 10 miracast drops,
  5. connection drops with miracast,
  6. asenter miracast drops from wifi,
  7. lg tv miracast support uk,
  8. lg tv miracast support,
  9. display connection keeps dropping from smart tv,
  10. cant cast to lg tv after update,
  11. surface tablet connection to smart tv losing miracast connection.,