Windows 10: The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

Discus and support The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1803. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited, although the "High performance" power plan is included and there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Volodymyr_, Oct 2, 2018.

1. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

Windows 10 Pro 1803. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited, although the "High performance" power plan is included and there are no limits. Sometimes when I change power plan and reboot PC, the limiter is remove, but not for long time. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited cdd197d9-25c6-4f4d-89cb-17a3b40a76a1?upload=true.png

:)

Volodymyr_, Oct 2, 2018

2. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

Windows 10 Pro 1803. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited, although the "High performance" power plan is included and there are no limits. Sometimes when I change power plan and reboot PC, the limiter is remove, but not for long time.
    The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited cdd197d9-25c6-4f4d-89cb-17a3b40a76a1?upload=true.png

Volodymyr_, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Cliff S, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

1. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited - Similar Threads - frequency maximum load

2. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  3. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  4. Maximum processor frequency is ignored by my windows 10 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum processor frequency is ignored by my windows 10 system: As you can see, maximum processor frequency won't work in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximum-processor-frequency-is-ignored-by-my/26801648-332f-4b43-ac9c-94a070bd5682
  5. Maximum processor frequency is ignored by my windows 10 system

Maximum processor frequency is ignored by my windows 10 system: As you can see, maximum processor frequency won't work in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximum-processor-frequency-is-ignored-by-my/26801648-332f-4b43-ac9c-94a070bd5682
  6. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options not Working Properly: Hi as described here I turned on maximum processor frequency in power options in Windows and set the max to 4 GHz; my CPU maxes out at ~4.8 GHz. If I resume from standby with the option enabled my CPU will throttle properly for a half minute or so then it will drop down from...
  7. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options not Working Properly

Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options not Working Properly: Hi as described here I turned on maximum processor frequency in power options in Windows and set the max to 4 GHz; my CPU maxes out at ~4.8 GHz. If I resume from standby with the option enabled my CPU will throttle properly for a half minute or so then it will drop down from...
  8. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting: I was looking at the power settings and saw the Maximum and Minimum Processor Frequency Settings were both at 0 MHz which is the default setting when Windows 10 was installed. The computer is running fine and fast but I wonder what the best setting would be? Thanks. 86343
  10. Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10 [img] Information Processor frequency specifies the operating frequency of the CPU's core(s) in MHz. The higher the frequency is for a CPU, the faster the processor is. You can specify the approximate maximum...