Windows 10: The taskbar icons have vanished!

Discus and support The taskbar icons have vanished! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spiritbear1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiminr/the_taskbar_icons_have_vanished/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spiritbear1, Jan 1, 2020.

1. The taskbar icons have vanished!

/u/spiritbear1, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 1, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

The taskbar icons have vanished! [​IMG]

davidhk, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

The taskbar icons have vanished!

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

The taskbar icons have vanished!

1. The taskbar icons have vanished! - Similar Threads - taskbar icons vanished

2. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  3. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  4. Recover vanished taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover vanished taskbar icons: Recently after restart my won 11 system taskbar all icons were vanished, I was tried to repair or troubleshoot but no luck, Same tried revert or delete updates but after revert its still same. I don't want to reset or format device I just want to recover my task bar FYI...
  5. Recover vanished taskbar icons

Recover vanished taskbar icons: Recently after restart my won 11 system taskbar all icons were vanished, I was tried to repair or troubleshoot but no luck, Same tried revert or delete updates but after revert its still same. I don't want to reset or format device I just want to recover my task bar FYI...
  6. All of The System app icons have vanished.

All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  7. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  8. Vanishing taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing taskbar: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, this problem has plagued me from the very start. Sometimes the taskbar will completely vanish and refuse to show up if I move the mouse curser below the screen. It happens quite often when maximizing windows. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. icons on taskbar have vanished

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons on taskbar have vanished: Bought this HP laptop about 2 years ago and all was fine until recently, For no reason, suddenly icons for apps like Firefox, Edge, Skype, Mail, Instagram all disappeared. Word, Excell and Outlook icons remained but the rest became invisible or replaced by the app name in...
  10. Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar: My Taskbar no longer has the devices icon, the one which allows you to 'safely remove a device' such as a USB drive. I have no idea what happened to it. I hoped re-booting might bring it back but it has not. How do I recover it?*Eek 25564