Windows 10: THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

Discus and support THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I almost gave up on cortana when I couldn't find it anywhere, but then after I changed something in settings, language stuff I believe, I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryo Stonewell, Aug 21, 2019.

1. THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

Hi. I almost gave up on cortana when I couldn't find it anywhere, but then after I changed something in settings, language stuff I believe, I got cortana back. But I still don't see focus assist anywhere in settings or the cortana banner, and not in the notification thing on the right of the taskbar either, so if it's just another case of change something else in settings like with cortana, please tell me what it is. By the way, if this helps, I use an asus laptop.

:)

Ryo Stonewell, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows focus assist

Hello Mike, *Smile

Focus Assist used to be called "Quiet Hours".

It's a feature that basically allows you to pause or stop showing notifications when they would be inconvenient.

Here's some tutorials below to give you more details:

Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Change Focus Assist Automatic Rules in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

Focus Assistant on 1903

Greetings.

Can anyone help me figure out how the Focus assistant in Windows 10 build 1903 works exactly? Because right now I have it to"off" in the Setting menu, but everytime I do stuff it turns itself "on" by its own and keeps reminding me that "notifications will remain silent in the action center while you're in fullscreen mode". Here's how it behaves to me at the moment:

• Desktop only - Alarm Mode On (sleep symbol)
    • Opening Edge - Focus Assistant Off
    • Opening Settings - Focus Assistant Off
    • Opening Mail - Focus Asistant Off

Everytime I close and open edge, system menu, mail, calender etc the notification center pops up this message. The way it worked before (on 1809) was that when I played games in fullscreen mode the sleep symbol on the action center became active, but everywhere else it was turned off. Now it seems to think that my desktop is in fullscreen mode? I don't understand how this works exactly. I can open and minimize Edge constantly and the sleep symbol in the bottom right corner will appear and disappear everytime.

Faith, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

1. THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS - Similar Threads - FOCUS ASSIST SETTINGS

2. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  3. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  4. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Focus assist

Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  6. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  7. Focus Assist settings have no effect

Focus Assist settings have no effect: I want the monitor to turn off overnight so I set Automatic rules>During these times to 11:00 pm to 6:00 am, but the monitor stays on all night. TheDuring these hours are Start time and Stop time. Does that mean to turn OFF the display at the Start time and ON at the end...
  8. Focus assist does not appear in Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist does not appear in Settings: I am looking for the Focus assist settings tab in Windows Settings System but it is no where to be found. Can someone please let me know why this might be happening or how I can find these settings? [ATTACH]...
  9. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  10. Focus Assistant settings does not react

Focus Assistant settings does not react: So i noticed i do not recieve any Notifications anymore, a quick look into my Quick Settings i realize Focus Assitant is set toAlarms Only a click on it to deactivate it did nothing. Accessing Focus Assistant Settings yielded the same result none of the settings in the...