Windows 10: There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

Discus and support There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased 118 sets of puzzles. I have over 1,000 credits, Cannot get puzzles to load now. When they do it says I have 2 puzzles in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GlobalSpy012096, Nov 20, 2018.

1. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

I have purchased 118 sets of puzzles. I have over 1,000 credits, Cannot get puzzles to load now. When they do it says I have 2 puzzles in my collection. And they will not stay loaded. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago and she did nothing to fix the problem and then messed up my computer so that Mozy couldn't do their backup. This problem has been going on for quite some time. It is about time Microsoft could fix their problem.

Joyce

:)

GlobalSpy012096, Nov 20, 2018
  2. mikelynn Win User

hacked personal computers from cyberspace hack this week

Is Microsoft charging form giving support to clean up and fix personal computers affected by cyberspace attach this week

mikelynn, Nov 20, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

1. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago - Similar Threads - was person Microsoft

2. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  3. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  4. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Random crashing as of a few weeks ago, fresh installed windows after a BSOD and since then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashing as of a few weeks ago, fresh installed windows after a BSOD and since then...: So a few weeks ago, I crashed while playing a video game, when my PC restarted I rebooted the game after which my PC went to a BSOD which resulted in a bootloop and I fresh installed windows. Since then, my PC will randomly restart or lose video output on both monitors when I...
  6. Random crashing as of a few weeks ago, fresh installed windows after a BSOD and since then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashing as of a few weeks ago, fresh installed windows after a BSOD and since then...: So a few weeks ago, I crashed while playing a video game, when my PC restarted I rebooted the game after which my PC went to a BSOD which resulted in a bootloop and I fresh installed windows. Since then, my PC will randomly restart or lose video output on both monitors when I...
  7. My computer updated a few weeks ago and this is what the desktop was like when it turned...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer updated a few weeks ago and this is what the desktop was like when it turned...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brooksg99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhg0vj/my_computer_updated_a_few_weeks_ago_and_this_is/
  8. Reinstalled win10 a few weeks ago and now its stuck on welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reinstalled win10 a few weeks ago and now its stuck on welcome screen.: So I had a automatic repair loop problem a few weeks back, that was probably caused by a registry corruption and it was impossible to fix. I had to move all my files on a different pc and then reinstalled windows via a usb stick. Everything worked fine up until today. I...
  9. Completely restored my computer from scratch a week ago and then this.... again

Completely restored my computer from scratch a week ago and then this.... again: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ahubs4032 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsqrww/completely_restored_my_computer_from_scratch_a/
  10. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...