Windows 10: "This PC" has no properties

Discus and support "This PC" has no properties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I enable properties to "This PC" on desktop thank you 57532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zivshosh, Jul 26, 2016.

1. zivshosh Win User

"This PC" has no properties

How do I enable properties to "This PC" on desktop
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, Jul 26, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 26, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 26, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Run Command Prompt (Admin) and copy/paste/enter:

Reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer" /v "NoPropertiesMyComputer" /f
    Reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer" /v "NoPropertiesMyComputer" /f
    taskkill /im explorer.exe /f & explorer.exe

Credit goes to Brink *Smile

Properties - Add or Remove from Computer Context Menu - Windows 7 Help Forums

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2016
  6. zivshosh Win User
    I did not explain myself well: I have context menu in "this pc" and it has properties as last item, but clicking on properties yields no response, no error message, no explorer screen with device manager etc., nothing!
    can that be corrected?
    thank you

zivshosh, Jul 27, 2016
  7. Rocky Win User
    Did you try the suggestion in post #3?

Rocky, Jul 27, 2016
  8. zivshosh Win User

of course
    they relate to the problem where the context menu doesn't show the properties item
    in my case you can see properties choosing it does nothing

zivshosh, Jul 27, 2016
  9. Rocky Win User
    OK, I am sorry. Somebody here will definitely help you.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "This PC" has no properties - Similar Threads - has properties

2. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  3. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  4. Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...: Running windows 11.When I connect to my router never gives me the option to choose private network. It doesn't have an internet connection. When I go into "manage known networks" and click on the network I'm connected to it does not display the option to choose public or...
  5. Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...

Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...: Running windows 11.When I connect to my router never gives me the option to choose private network. It doesn't have an internet connection. When I go into "manage known networks" and click on the network I'm connected to it does not display the option to choose public or...
  6. Error Claims Parameter list Has No Properties In Power Automate Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Claims Parameter list Has No Properties In Power Automate Desktop: Hi there!As what usually happens, I saw I needed a file, found a place to get said file, got overwhelmed by the so many different files doing the same thing, found someone who said "You can do it yourself if you..." and then lost the past 2 days learning a whole new system...
  7. Error Claims Parameter list Has No Properties In Power Automate Desktop

Error Claims Parameter list Has No Properties In Power Automate Desktop: Hi there!As what usually happens, I saw I needed a file, found a place to get said file, got overwhelmed by the so many different files doing the same thing, found someone who said "You can do it yourself if you..." and then lost the past 2 days learning a whole new system...
  8. The file has properties that can't be copied to new location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file has properties that can't be copied to new location: However formatting to anything other than FAT32 means the USB is unreadable on the intended device Chinese built and coded CNC router it needs to use the copied files. never had this message till last week, same computer and USB drive ive been using for over 2 years...
  9. The file has properties that can't be copied to new location

The file has properties that can't be copied to new location: However formatting to anything other than FAT32 means the USB is unreadable on the intended device Chinese built and coded CNC router it needs to use the copied files. never had this message till last week, same computer and USB drive ive been using for over 2 years...
  10. Why doesn't Window 11 has a launch option in Properties???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Window 11 has a launch option in Properties???: i remebered when Windows 11 has a launch option box in Properties, did they removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-window-11-has-a-launch-option-in/e5850074-48d2-4b51-8bd8-c5a52a7a5961