Windows 10: Title Bar wont change

Discus and support Title Bar wont change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title bar/window borders colors (or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by djc, Oct 26, 2015.

1. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

:)

2. Change color of Title Bar

You are using the 10240 (RTM) version of Windows 10 and do not have the Fall update (10586) yet. Until your system is updated with that, you won't have this option. The Fall update is being slowly rolled out around the world.

zachd [MSFT], Oct 26, 2015
  3. wolfie69 Win User
    Title Bar colour change.

Have just received the latest update. All is well in the world, again. My thanks to all who put me on the right track.

wolfie69, Oct 26, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Title Bar wont change

Brink, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

Title Bar wont change

1. Title Bar wont change - Similar Threads - Title Bar wont

2. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  3. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  4. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  6. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  7. Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar: My office apps title bar color is a horrible deep green. I would like blue. When searching for a solution to this almost every search result had blue. I can't seem to change the color at all. I don't have and will never have a Microsoft account. For themes the only options...
  8. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  9. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  10. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...