Windows 10: Top window

Discus and support Top window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm speaking of the top window, the one in focus. (Ready to receive typing, mouse clicks, or whatever you want to with it.) In Windows 8.1 the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 5, 2016.

1. doncole Win User

Top window

I'm speaking of the top window, the one in focus. (Ready to receive typing, mouse clicks, or whatever you want to with it.)

In Windows 8.1 the top of the widow is blue or yellow depending on the theme.

In Windows 10 my focused tops are always white as are all the other windows on the screen .
    Making difficult see which window is in focus.
    Is there a way I make focused window colored?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 5, 2016

2. Lap top upgraded to window 8.1 to window 10 .later on the system not booting up and error message shown as per the attached screen shot .

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your valuable support . I have done the PC resetting. With refer to given options, i could not take back my data from my PC. (It may be my mistake ) There are two options shown while
    recover the system , second option ( reset the PC ) only worked out . Repair option not working with my PC issues .I would like to know ,is there any option to take out my data from PC ? looking for your advice.
    with regards
    M S Madhu

madayilmadhu, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Lap top upgraded to window 8.1 to window 10 .later on the system not booting up and error message shown as per the attached screen shot .

Hi,all ,

My lap top OS was upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 recently.After a smooth running around one week ,my PC was showing below attached warning sign on screen . I will try to reboot the PC .There are different options ,but any of the functions not working
    .come back to the screen below attached . We will try to reboot the system ,but no changes .kindly advice,how to reinstate my OS and data in previous mode .

With regards

Laptop : ACER -Aspire V5-571P6866
    Top window [​IMG]

madayilmadhu, Aug 5, 2016
  4. AndreyT Win User

Top window

AndreyT, Aug 5, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Top window

1. Top window - Similar Threads - Top window

2. Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...: I'm not sure why Link to Windows is restricted and I don't even have a computer in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-is-at-the-top-of-my-data-usage-but/cb519393-a520-4376-b5e5-c0bd46b03375
  3. Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...: I'm not sure why Link to Windows is restricted and I don't even have a computer in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-is-at-the-top-of-my-data-usage-but/cb519393-a520-4376-b5e5-c0bd46b03375
  4. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  5. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  6. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  7. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  8. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...
  10. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...