Windows 10: Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account

Discus and support Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son accidentally loaded his xbox gift card onto the wrong account. Is there a way to transfer the money within our family account?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JMCVE, Mar 3, 2019.

1. JMCVE Win User

Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account

My son accidentally loaded his xbox gift card onto the wrong account. Is there a way to transfer the money within our family account?

:)

JMCVE, Mar 3, 2019

2. How to transfer Money from one Microsoft Account to another.

Hi Austin,

Transferring money from one account to another can only be done by a Parent account to a
    Child account in a Microsoft Family. If you want to transfer a money to another account, you have to set up a Family account by following the steps on this

link.

After creating a family account, you may go to the child account and click on Add money.

Should you have any other queries, you may reply to this post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Mar 3, 2019
  3. T Scherer Win User
    Why use Microsoft account login as an adult in the family?

We have a family computer running Windows 10. My kids use their Microsoft accounts to log in, so that I can use parental controls. I have a Microsoft account too, but is there any reason for me to log in with my Microsoft account instead of using a local account? I can use all the parental controls through a browser regardless of how I'm logged into Windows.

Or to put it another way, will the parental controls work the same if I log in using a local account, as long as the kids log in with their Microsoft accounts?

T Scherer, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Transfer money kids

2. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  3. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  4. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  5. Transfer Money to Child's Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  6. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account: I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once. Has anyone been successful in doing this?...
  7. add money to kids account

add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  8. Kids account to parent account

Kids account to parent account: How do I change a kid's account into a parent's account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kids-account-to-parent-account/de989d7d-48db-476b-9296-be76f0fe3bb3
  9. Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.: I recently left a family to switch my account to a adult account. However, when I open certain applications, I still require parental consent. Can someone help me fix this problem?...
  10. Family Account - are parent accounts completely separate

Family Account - are parent accounts completely separate: Hi, I haven't been able to find anything that confirms 100% that if you have two parent accounts within the same family group that those two accounts remain completely separate. I realise they will both have control over any child accounts in the same group, but can anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer funds from microsoft account to another microsoft family account

2. move money between family microsoft account

3. transfer microsoft account balance from family member child to parent

4. microsoft account transfer balance to child,
  5. transfer microsoft account money,
  6. move microsoft account money from child account to parent account,
  7. how to transfer microsoft account money to a child,
  8. child microsoft account money,
  9. how to transfer money from parent microsft account to child microsoft account