Windows 10: Trash Icon missing

Discus and support Trash Icon missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently the trash icon changed to what looks like a page. In system settings the icons look correct but do not take effect. I've re-booted this this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by John9210, Oct 21, 2016.

1. John9210 Win User

Trash Icon missing

Recently the trash icon changed to what looks like a page. In system settings the icons look correct but do not take effect. I've re-booted this this did not fix the problem.

:)

John9210, Oct 21, 2016

2. Empty Trash and Junk Folder in Windows 10 Mail app with a single click

This is easy! This procedures works for Trash and the Junk (Spam) folders! Just substitute the Junk folder for the Trash in the steps below.

1. On the left, select the account that you wish to delete the trash for.

2. On the left, select Folders.

3. A submenu will appear.

4. Select Trash.

5. The Trash folder will appear.

6. At the top-left of the Trash folder you will see an icon that looks like four horizontal lines with two check marks just to the left of the four lines. This icon allows for checking multiple emails for deletion.

7. Select this icon.

8. Check boxes will appear.

9. Check the box next to the Trash folder title. This will select all emails in the Trash folder.

10. Press the delete key.

11. All email in the Trash folder will delete. Be aware! It does not present a dialog box that asks you to confirm your action.

12. An undo button will briefly appear in read at the bottom of the Trash folder!

Good luck and God's blessing!

ScooterKid, Oct 21, 2016
  3. EdHans Win User
    Browser History won't delete

To delete the history, tap the "..." icon, select Recent, then the trash can icon.

EdHans, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Trash Icon missing

Brink, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

Trash Icon missing

1. Trash Icon missing - Similar Threads - Trash Icon missing

2. TRASH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TRASH: Hican trash in Gmail automatically be deleted daileyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/a6719a78-65d1-470e-b9a0-d7d0c0197043
  3. TRASH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRASH: Hican trash in Gmail automatically be deleted daileyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/a6719a78-65d1-470e-b9a0-d7d0c0197043
  4. TRASH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. missing icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing icons: So I'm sharing a computer with someone and I created a profile to login to my stuff and have my own desktop and ever since I created the profile, on the new profile aka mine every icon is missing, and it's only text, and there is nothing on the navigation panel, I don't know...
  6. Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Missing: Hello,My question is that some icons in my start menu are displayed as image files. I have provided a screenshot below of what it looks like to me. As shown both my calculator and Microsoft store icons are shown as image files. They function and open fine but are just...
  7. trash icon

trash icon: how do I find the trash icon for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash-icon/60093d84-925f-446c-ac09-b528710a819e
  8. Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing.: I lost all my shortcuts and the whole right side of this screenshot. I did it by unpinning Firefox. Then everything disappeared. How can I get them back? Don Cole Before: [img] After: [img] 144889
  9. Customized trash icon not showing correctly

Customized trash icon not showing correctly: *Thumbs I have a small collection of R. Bins myself.*Redface [img] [img] [img] [img] You have a couple transparent, but you're missing the colored ones! [img]
  10. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....