Windows 10: Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

Discus and support Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All Trusted Microsoft Apps except for Netflix suddenly began crashing a few seconds after launch. These are apps like mail, calendar, photos, Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaSpikeyBoss, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

All Trusted Microsoft Apps except for Netflix suddenly began crashing a few seconds after launch. These are apps like mail, calendar, photos, Minecraft win10 and others.

I have tried many things.

sfc /scannow resulted in corrupt files that were unable to fix.

dism /online /image-restore

wsReset.exe

resetting windows store and other apps.

deleting temp file.

Please Help

:)

DaSpikeyBoss, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 1, 2019
  3. harrymc Win User
    Missing icons for Trusted Microsoft Store Apps in Start Menu search and taskbar

Below are some troubleshooting steps in ascending order of severity.
    Before starting, take careful backups including a system image.
    I suggest using for that
    AOMEI Backupper Standard Free.
    Create also the AOMEI boot CD or USB and test that it can boot and can see
    both your system disk and the disk where the image backup is stored.

To reinstall all Store apps for the current account :

1. Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    2. Copy and paste the command below in PowerShell, and press Enter

3. Wait for this to finish and reboot.

If this does not work, Windows is in bad shape.
    Start by checking the integrity of system files :

1. Open an elevated Command Prompt (cmd) or an elevated Windows PowerShell.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, execute the command below :

3. Reboot

If this does not help, follow the steps outlined in the article<br>
    How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM.

If the problem is still there, we start getting into the heavy stuff.
    Execute
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade.

harrymc, Apr 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start :D

P4-630, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

1. Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start - Similar Threads - Trusted Microsoft Apps

2. Trust pilot app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  3. Trust pilot app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  4. Start Button Quit Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Button Quit Working: The start button on one of my profiles recently stopped working. The search functions as well, both the search bar in the taskbar and in File Explorer. The other profile is fine. I've tried everything I could find: Logging out/in to my account, Restarting Windows Explorer;...
  5. Start Button Quit Working

Start Button Quit Working: The start button on one of my profiles recently stopped working. The search functions as well, both the search bar in the taskbar and in File Explorer. The other profile is fine. I've tried everything I could find: Logging out/in to my account, Restarting Windows Explorer;...
  6. Start Button Quit Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to trust an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to trust an app: How do i make my computer trust an app. It says my administrator blocked Microsoft store so I cant download the app i need at the current moment. If someone could help me or send me to a answer that would be helpful. Thank you....
  8. Loging start/quit event

in Windows 10 Support
    Loging start/quit event: Hi, By the past, I was using gpedit to launch a wsh script to log loggin, logout time in a text file. My problem is that there's no more gpedit in win10. Is there a way to catch those events ? 150597
  9. On Windows start bar all Microsoft trusted apps no icon

On Windows start bar all Microsoft trusted apps no icon: [ATTACH]hello I have a problem with the icon please help thanks i tried to find on the internet but nothing can solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-start-bar-all-microsoft-trusted-apps-no/70232038-392b-403a-b000-ef539982d4ff
  10. Unwanted pictures in Photos (Trusted Microsoft Store App)

Unwanted pictures in Photos (Trusted Microsoft Store App): I've done extensive searching for a solution. It seems everyone that has experienced this problem has found a solution; but nothing I have tried works. My Gallery is littered with unwanted Xbox .png files, OneNote .png files, Skype .png files, Microsoft .png files, etc.... I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos quitting