Windows 10: try to change a LogIn screen

Discus and support try to change a LogIn screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One nice TuT! THNX Werry helpfule but........ It is always one but..... I'v try to change a LogIn screen whit an managed picture of our company in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Struja, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Struja Win User

try to change a LogIn screen

One nice TuT! THNX
    Werry helpfule but........ It is always one but.....
    I'v try to change a LogIn screen whit an managed picture of our company in sted of Enable or Disable LogIn screen.
    Is there way to change tath "img0.jpg" tath apear onder the accountpicture on login trougth regedit or gpedit or GP on AD, and not using tird party modifying tools like "W10 Logon BG Changer" or else. Just making an 'GoldenImage' for WDS on WS2K12R2

Any help is great. THNX

"If you know about anything..... way not help?"

:)

Struja, Oct 23, 2015

2. Login Screen Background Issue

Hi,

For better assistance, we would like to know which login screen background are you trying to change on the computer. Is it the User Login Screen or the System Login Screen?

Thanks.

Michael Tus, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Ravinath P, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

1. try to change a LogIn screen - Similar Threads - try change LogIn

2. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  3. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change image on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  6. Change Login Screen Background

Change Login Screen Background: Where can I find the setting to change the login screen background image from the default Windows logo that comes with it? 129621
  7. Change my login screen

Change my login screen: Hello, my son change my settings and know my login screen like a acrylic agreed. I findd want it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-login-screen/eb3deb1e-2d56-4994-91c8-eb3b3aca8f59
  8. Login Screen Changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen Changed: Hello - all of a sudden one of my Windows 10 machines no longer saves my user id upon login. I see two options on the lower left hand side of the screen 1)local or domain accounts 2) microsoft account password. Prior to this, the login screen always showed my microsoft...
  9. Change Login screen.

Change Login screen.: Hello: I've been trying to change the login and lock screens of my windows 10 install. i managed to change the login screen background using a tool found in these forums but now my name in the login screen is too big and it overlaps badly with my background My screen has...
  10. change the Login screen background?

change the Login screen background?: Is there an easy way to change the Login screen background? 13815