Windows 10: Turn off Memory Integrity setting if Windows cannot load a driver

Discus and support Turn off Memory Integrity setting if Windows cannot load a driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Memory Integrity is a Windows Security feature that makes sure any code which runs at the Windows Kernel level is trustworthy. The feature uses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Turn off Memory Integrity setting if Windows cannot load a driver

WinClub, Mar 10, 2020
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

From the article you linked Shawn:
    My Logitech webcam is one of those drivers that doesn't work now, with this turned on.

But, Microsoft provides their own generic drivers for webcams(in Device Manager), just basic ones with no frills, but enough to work in Skype.

Samsung and Logitech are notorious for not updating their certificates, so it is to be expected I guess*sarc

Cliff S, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Turn off Memory Integrity setting if Windows cannot load a driver - Similar Threads - Turn off Memory

2. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned on: Hello!A few months ago I noticed a small notification saying my memory integrity on my Windows 11 Computer was turned off, I turned it back on and restarted my computer, but it led to the infamous 'blue screen', every time I try to turn it on, it results in the same.It only...
  3. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  4. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  5. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  6. Cannot turn on Memory Integrity in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Memory Integrity in settings: I had a driver incompatibility from a xhunter1.sys driver. I have removed both the game and the driver, however I still cannot turn on memory integrity. I get the same incompatible driver error but it does not show any drivers in the list....
  7. Cannot turn on Memory Integrity in settings

Cannot turn on Memory Integrity in settings: I had a driver incompatibility from a xhunter1.sys driver. I have removed both the game and the driver, however I still cannot turn on memory integrity. I get the same incompatible driver error but it does not show any drivers in the list....
  8. Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON: In Windows security I got a massage that memory integrity in windows security is off. But I can't turn it on. Every time I try to turn it on but i get a massage that it can't turn on. Please help me to resolve my problem....
  9. Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON

Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON: In Windows security I got a massage that memory integrity in windows security is off. But I can't turn it on. Every time I try to turn it on but i get a massage that it can't turn on. Please help me to resolve my problem....
  10. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off: I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason. I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself. Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 124632