Windows 10: Turn on taskbar thumbnails

Discus and support Turn on taskbar thumbnails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone know hoe to fix this? I cant see the thumbnails of my applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rekson, Apr 13, 2020.

1. rekson Win User

Turn on taskbar thumbnails

Turn on taskbar thumbnails 0f13b31b-c7d5-4990-9741-26bcf6d33f54?upload=true.png Does anyone know hoe to fix this? I cant see the thumbnails of my applications

:)

rekson, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 13, 2020
  3. MikeEcho Win User
    Turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10 Pro?

Sorry, newbie question....I just migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I don't like the behavior of Windows 10 where when you hover over a taskbar app at the bottom of the screen, it gives you a thumbnail preview of any open windows in the apps.

I prefer the previous behavior of Windows 7, where you got a *text list* of the open windows for each app, but not a thumbnail for each app.

I found a supposed fix online at: Turn Off Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows 7/8/10 .

The fix was called "Turn Off Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows 7/8/10"

I followed the instructions to disable taskbar previews in group policy, and I found the correct setting to toggle, but even after rebooting the machine, it didn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Using Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks.

MikeEcho, Apr 13, 2020
  4. joegti Win User

Taskbar Thumbnails

For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue.

Turn on taskbar thumbnails [​IMG]

joegti, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Turn on taskbar thumbnails - Similar Threads - Turn taskbar thumbnails

2. Chrome Taskbar Thumbnail Preview turns into a white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome Taskbar Thumbnail Preview turns into a white screen: Basically if I minimize a chrome window, sometimes the taskbar preview just turns into a white screen. The earliest I can remember it happening was after I reset my PC keep personal files on Wednesday March 10, 2021. It happens more often when using a tab which is actively...
  3. turn off taskbar thumbnail previews

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off taskbar thumbnail previews: [ATTACH] I would like to see the list not the thumbnail previews when I hover a mouse pointer over the taskbar icons. To turn off taskbar thumbnail in Windows 10 pro version 20H2 build 19042.844, I have read the post Can't turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows...
  4. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  5. taskbar thumbnail preview

taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  6. Taskbar thumbnails

Taskbar thumbnails: Dear microsoft community, I experience a problem with the windows 10 taskbar. If I have multiple instances of 1 application open and I hover over it, it just show the text not a thumbnail. As you can see in the picture underneath[ATTACH]I don't have this problem when only...
  7. Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder thumbnails on taskbar?: Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow? [img] Terry, East Grinstead, UK 135755
  8. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  9. Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second: I keep several programs active most of the time. This is indicated by a bar under the icon. Mousing the icon of the currently open program window shows a thumbnail view of the current window(s), which stays visible until moving away. However, mousing the other icons shows a...
  10. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10