Windows 10: Tv as second screen

Discus and support Tv as second screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I have a GTX 1060 with 1 hdmi port, the motherboard has an hdmi port too, but doesn't work. What id the best solution to make this work? View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Etienne, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Etienne Win User

Tv as second screen

Etienne, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 22, 2020
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Tv as second screen

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Tv as second screen

1. Tv as second screen - Similar Threads - second screen

2. Second screen went black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second screen went black: I have been using the same monitor for the past 9 years, with the same laptop for the past 5. Never had any issue with it but today when I plug it in HDMI, the laptop detects it but the screen is black. I tested it with 2 other laptops, worked well. I also tested another HDMI...
  3. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  4. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  5. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  6. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  7. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  8. second monitor showing white screen

second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  9. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...