Windows 10: Tv as second screen

Discus and support Tv as second screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I have a GTX 1060 with 1 hdmi port, the motherboard has an hdmi port too, but doesn't work. What id the best solution to make this work? View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Etienne, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Etienne Win User

Tv as second screen

Etienne, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 22, 2020
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Tv as second screen

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Tv as second screen

1. Tv as second screen - Similar Threads - second screen

2. Screen going momentarily black every 30 seconds - some clues only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen going momentarily black every 30 seconds - some clues only: Hi, I have a Windows 10 machine. It's always run nicely until at some point recently that I can't quite pinpoint. I would have noticed this before because it's too obvious. Could be the last update. Every 30 seconds or so the screen goes momentarily blank for a fraction...
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Project Second screen constantly appearing: Hi, The project screen windows + p keeps popping up on its own its not going away. I also checked if the keys are stuck or not but still no luck can someone please help....
  4. file explorer not running and opening any file causes a black screen to flash for 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer not running and opening any file causes a black screen to flash for 2 seconds.: Hello people, I think I deleted a file reader or something like that by accident. How do I reinstall it or is there another solution to make me be able to open up file explorer. By the way, I tried every method in trying to run file explorer even the win + X method and it...
  5. Help Easiest way to extend screen to second laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Easiest way to extend screen to second laptop: I'm working from home and would like to use my personal laptop as a second monitor for my work laptop. I'm unable to download any programs onto my work laptop and when trying to use the "project" feature in windows 10, it says protected content can't be viewed on this device....
  6. Can't detect second screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't detect second screen: Windows can't detect my second monitor. The monitor has an VGA connection and my laptop an HDMI connection, so I'm using an HDMI to VGA adapter. My computer: Lenovo IdeaPad S340 My Windows version: Windows 10 Home Updated: I run windows update, the version is the last one...
  7. Running an HDD chkdsk command makes my screen refresh every second?

Running an HDD chkdsk command makes my screen refresh every second?: Hey guys so I've been having tons of troubles with BSODs so one last resort I thought of was running chkdsk on both my SSD and HDD. On SSD it finished with no issues at all, yet now during the D: command it keeps refreshing my desktop every second. Interestingly enough, I can...
  8. Project to a second screen

Project to a second screen: dear regarding the above subject when I request it I should go to the start search and type to get it, can help me please how create shortcut on the desktop for Project to a second screen? Also some times there is no response when I press it to get another screen? thanks,,,...
  9. What the hell is wrong with my boot in Windows? It shows a gray screen from like 5-20 seconds

What the hell is wrong with my boot in Windows? It shows a gray screen from like 5-20 seconds: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_yesnt_forget [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhayf3/what_the_hell_is_wrong_with_my_boot_in_windows_it/
  10. Screen auto dims after 15 seconds in Windows 10

Screen auto dims after 15 seconds in Windows 10: Finally! An answer! All the threads were locked to answer the question as to why my and many, many other's screen automatically dims after 15 seconds when not actively doing something on the screen, but I figured it out with the help of a Dell online technician. If you...