Windows 10: TV Display

Discus and support TV Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to I connect Windows 10 laptop to display on TV using HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skip999, Aug 6, 2018.

1. skip999 Win User

TV Display

How to I connect Windows 10 laptop to display on TV using HDMI

:)

skip999, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  3. bjoygreen Win User
    Display to TV

I'm having the same issue on my PC after installing Windows 10. When I had 8.1 installed, my pc recognized my Sony TV as a second display through the HDMI 2 port connecting the two; after installation, the PC acknowledges the TV is an attached device but
    does not see it as a display to which it can connect via the HDMI. Both PC and TV are relatively new. Would welcome hearing from Microsoft the next step given the steps above did not resolve the issue.

bjoygreen, Aug 6, 2018
  4. kfir91 Win User

TV Display

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

TV Display

1. TV Display - Similar Threads - Display

2. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.: The update didnt even finish. After the first restart it just stopped working.Cant even start BIOS or SAFE BOOT...still the same problem- NO SIGNAL. The desktop isnt even connected to the router so no remote connect. What am i supposed to do now?...
  3. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.: The update didnt even finish. After the first restart it just stopped working.Cant even start BIOS or SAFE BOOT...still the same problem- NO SIGNAL. The desktop isnt even connected to the router so no remote connect. What am i supposed to do now?...
  4. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...: When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to 60hz and 1080p. The screen also turns black for about 4-5 seconds. I tried updating my drivers but it still did not work....
  6. When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...

When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to...: When I press alt+tab or window button while playing fortnite it resets display settings to 60hz and 1080p. The screen also turns black for about 4-5 seconds. I tried updating my drivers but it still did not work....
  7. In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...: In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in the pane. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-explorer-preview-pane-does-not-display-excel/c4d4a3d6-ef01-45d8-a4a6-60b8448eb293
  8. In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...

In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...: In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in the pane. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-explorer-preview-pane-does-not-display-excel/c4d4a3d6-ef01-45d8-a4a6-60b8448eb293
  9. Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...: HiI have a Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop with Danish Windows 10 Home installed. I want to change the Windows language to English and I managed to do it for the display language as well as for the welcome screen.However, when I navigate in the settings windows, half of the content is...
  10. Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...

Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...: HiI have a Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop with Danish Windows 10 Home installed. I want to change the Windows language to English and I managed to do it for the display language as well as for the welcome screen.However, when I navigate in the settings windows, half of the content is...