Windows 10: two questions

Discus and support two questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by houss, Jul 17, 2017.

1. houss Win User

two questions

i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder?

:)

houss, Jul 17, 2017
  2. FerasoO Win User

Two questions ....

Dear Members :

I have two questions and I hope that you will help me . The first one,is there any way that I can receive data to my Storage card directly ? I mean when some one sends anything to my mobile via blue tooth some times I cannot saved it because they data which
    I received is too big ! so is there anything that can make my mobile receive the data to the storage ??.

Secondly,Is there any fix to the Msn Live Messenger that can notify me when someone signs in ? As I heard that the old versions of Messenger has this feature that allows the user to hear a sound when anyone signs in , so is there any fix to do that ?

Best Regards

Feras

FerasoO, Jul 17, 2017
  3. MaryYoder Win User
    Two Questions

Ok, two questions here. I am very new to Windows 10 so any help would be appreciated so much.

1) How do I permanently delete someone in the People App? I entered a friend's email address incorrectly when I added him to People. When I realized my mistake I went back and changed the address. BUT... when I went to write an email to him in Mail, BOTH
    of his email addresses popped up--the incorrect one and the correct one! =( Now every time I start typing his name in the "To", I have to be careful to choose the right email address because both come up under his name. And they're only one letter different.
    HELP! Oh, and I tried deleting him from people and then re-adding him with his correct address. No luck. Even though I deleted him, his incorrect address still keeps coming up.

2) How do I create a contact group? Do I do this through People? I entered all my email addresses (not very many) in People, and then discovered there's no way (supposedly) to make a contact group (for when I want to email like 10 certain people at once).
    Do I need to reenter all my contacts into "contacts" because I saw there is a group option there. ??? And why don't People and Contacts sync?? Aren't they one and the same??

MaryYoder, Jul 17, 2017
  4. AddRAM Win User

two questions

Should be in your User folder, not positive on Edge, I don`t use it.

AddRAM, Jul 17, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
    Edge in Win10 1703 has the ability to export favorites to an HTML file, and to import favorites from such a file. You can back them up that way. (They also will probably magically appear by being synched from you Microsoft account, but I wouldn't trust that.) I don't know about the other stuff that you mention; I don't cache much.

bobkn, Jul 17, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 17, 2017
  7. houss Win User
    is everything in that folder of edge is there? i mean the history and the currently open tabs and the pages to see them later, the feature that is in the top left corner of edge ? btw, i backed up the entire folder

houss, Jul 19, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

two questions

If you mean the folder below, then yes it contains all your data for Microsoft Edge.

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Brink, Jul 19, 2017
  9. houss Win User
    the restoring to previous build loop is big problem and format is a pain in the butt *Mad

houss, Jul 19, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

two questions

1. two questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. windows 10 license question?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 license question?: Hello everyone! i got a question about the license keys. i have my current gaming PC and the license is synced to my Microsoft account also. but tomorrow i am building a new gaming PC have an other license for that. SO... old computer first. license is OEM. but i plan on...
  3. Sharepoint question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint question: In Sharepoint, when I go to "recent files," I get a message that says "Looks like we don't have any recent files to show you." How can I fix that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-question/92303683-a23e-48ce-9cdb-937226754419
  4. Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question): Google, bing, every search engine has given me nothing but useless vomit not relating to above, so I ask here Is it possible for a regular consumer to fix a broken NVMe SSD that has a few of its pins broken off, or is such a thing not possible unless its sent to the...
  5. Windows 10 Education question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education question: Hey all, I’m building a PC and someone I know has kindly offered to get me a download and key for Windows 10 Education. I’m not a student and don’t have a university email and I was wondering if this would be a problem for installing and using this version of the program....
  6. Question about Linking Phone to W10 2004

Question about Linking Phone to W10 2004: This morning upon booting up, the log in screen was missing the usual fun fact bullets about the background picture, including the top right selection where you can tell Microsoft if you like this picture or not. I assumed it was patch Tuesday because of the missing things....
  7. Getting started questions about "all in one" bootable rescue disks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting started questions about "all in one" bootable rescue disks: I know that I should be using an "all in one" rescue disk instead of various single-use bootable USBs. Please help me to not fall into the rabbit hole. Is Kyhi's rescue disk the same as win-pese? If some program, say Norton Security, creates a rescue disk just for security,...
  8. 3 Monitor Setup Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 Monitor Setup Questions: Hey all. How would one connect 3 external monitors to the dell xps 15 9550? I currently have 2 monitors 24' 1920x1200 connected to my monitors. One is the hdmi to hdmi to a monitor, the other is the usb-c to display port on the other monitor. I also have a 3rd cable... usb-c...
  9. I'm planning to reformat my windows 10 laptop and I have some question's I'd like to ask...

I'm planning to reformat my windows 10 laptop and I have some question's I'd like to ask...: So I have this MSI gaming laptop which I have owned for more than four years now. It used to perform most games very well on high graphic settings. But over the years I feel like I've hastily downloaded the wrong stuff, went to the "wrong" sites, and so on, and now the games...
  10. quick questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quick questions: so basically my laptop is getting slow i knew this by comparing it with the same laptop that my friend has , his laptop is much much faster and they are the same product , im in windows 10 and i want to do the restore or reset thing and i have a few questions , if i put my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does arrowbackup mean on onedrive