Windows 10: two questions

Discus and support two questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by houss, Jul 17, 2017.

1. houss Win User

two questions

i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder?

:)

houss, Jul 17, 2017
  2. FerasoO Win User

Two questions ....

Dear Members :

I have two questions and I hope that you will help me . The first one,is there any way that I can receive data to my Storage card directly ? I mean when some one sends anything to my mobile via blue tooth some times I cannot saved it because they data which
    I received is too big ! so is there anything that can make my mobile receive the data to the storage ??.

Secondly,Is there any fix to the Msn Live Messenger that can notify me when someone signs in ? As I heard that the old versions of Messenger has this feature that allows the user to hear a sound when anyone signs in , so is there any fix to do that ?

Best Regards

Feras

FerasoO, Jul 17, 2017
  3. MaryYoder Win User
    Two Questions

Ok, two questions here. I am very new to Windows 10 so any help would be appreciated so much.

1) How do I permanently delete someone in the People App? I entered a friend's email address incorrectly when I added him to People. When I realized my mistake I went back and changed the address. BUT... when I went to write an email to him in Mail, BOTH
    of his email addresses popped up--the incorrect one and the correct one! =( Now every time I start typing his name in the "To", I have to be careful to choose the right email address because both come up under his name. And they're only one letter different.
    HELP! Oh, and I tried deleting him from people and then re-adding him with his correct address. No luck. Even though I deleted him, his incorrect address still keeps coming up.

2) How do I create a contact group? Do I do this through People? I entered all my email addresses (not very many) in People, and then discovered there's no way (supposedly) to make a contact group (for when I want to email like 10 certain people at once).
    Do I need to reenter all my contacts into "contacts" because I saw there is a group option there. ??? And why don't People and Contacts sync?? Aren't they one and the same??

MaryYoder, Jul 17, 2017
  4. AddRAM Win User

two questions

Should be in your User folder, not positive on Edge, I don`t use it.

AddRAM, Jul 17, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
    Edge in Win10 1703 has the ability to export favorites to an HTML file, and to import favorites from such a file. You can back them up that way. (They also will probably magically appear by being synched from you Microsoft account, but I wouldn't trust that.) I don't know about the other stuff that you mention; I don't cache much.

bobkn, Jul 17, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 17, 2017
  7. houss Win User
    is everything in that folder of edge is there? i mean the history and the currently open tabs and the pages to see them later, the feature that is in the top left corner of edge ? btw, i backed up the entire folder

houss, Jul 19, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

two questions

If you mean the folder below, then yes it contains all your data for Microsoft Edge.

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Brink, Jul 19, 2017
  9. houss Win User
    the restoring to previous build loop is big problem and format is a pain in the butt *Mad

houss, Jul 19, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

two questions

1. two questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  3. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  4. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  6. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  7. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  9. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  10. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does arrowbackup mean on onedrive