Windows 10: UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10

Discus and support UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Friends, Why is UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10? [ATTACH] But in another Windows 10, I see this option. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PI_Daniel, May 31, 2019.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10

Dear Friends,

Why is UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10?

UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10 8f121efb-43e8-4d5b-b8d4-c32631507804?upload=true.jpg

But in another Windows 10, I see this option.

UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10 bc875f88-ae37-417d-9588-fc0ed455b7b5?upload=true.jpg UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10 9ead443f-a17a-4f50-bd6e-d51a9b1102bf?upload=true.jpg

:)

PI_Daniel, May 31, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

uefi firmware settings

Hello Jack,

One possible reason why the UEFI Firmware Settings suddenly went missing is because of a recent update. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent updates installed on your computer prior to this happening?
    • What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type in winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Does your computer have a legacy BIOS or does it have a UEFI firmware? To check, type in
      MSINFO on Cortana's search field and press Enter. Look for the BIOS Mode parameter and the the corresponding value.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 31, 2019
  3. uefi firmware settings

I did have UEFI Firmware Settings under settings / update and security / recovery / advanced startup - restart now

and then under troubleshooting /advanced

but it is no longer listed... how can I get the UEFI Firmware settings back into recovery?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jack Smook, May 31, 2019
  4. UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10

vasilenicusor, May 31, 2019
Thema:

UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10

1. UEFI Firmware Setting missing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - UEFI Firmware Setting

2. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  3. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  4. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't find UEFI Firmware Settings in Windows 10

Can't find UEFI Firmware Settings in Windows 10: I'm trying to activate Secure Boot on my computer so I can upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft's instructions include the following:Run Settings > Update & Security > Recovery and select Restart now under Advanced startup. From the next screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced...
  6. Can't find UEFI Firmware Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find UEFI Firmware Settings in Windows 10: I'm trying to activate Secure Boot on my computer so I can upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft's instructions include the following:Run Settings > Update & Security > Recovery and select Restart now under Advanced startup. From the next screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced...
  7. uefi firmware settings windows 10 missing

uefi firmware settings windows 10 missing: Hi, I want to install windows 7 on my HP EliteBook 8560p. Now I have Windows 10. To install it I have to go on troubleshooting advanced options and press uefi firmware settings windows 10 which do not shows there,but I saw that my laptop supports UEFI. How can I find it...
  8. UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]UEFI is one of the most important pieces of software when it comes to booting an operating system on a computer. BIOS being an alternative to UEFI already is less preferred when compared to it. Whether UEFI or BIOS is [...] This post UEFI Firmware settings...
  9. UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG: Hello all, My system specs are the following: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit UEFI Bios Phoenix BIOS version and drivers are updated, also confirmed by Slimdrivers. Samsung Series 5 ULTRA 530U4C-S02PT Also: It is an hybrid drive, 1TB HDD & 24GB SSD that is supposedly well...
  10. UEFI firmware settings screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings screen: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 (32Bit), Since, I have lost access to my DVD drive. The Device Manager shows: [img] The drive has always been connected and worked fine with Windows 7; the hardware has never been altered or messed about with. So I decided...