Windows 10: Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.

Discus and support Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to set lock screen wallpaper on my PC.... I am the only user and obviously Administrator... plzz help someone... 54411 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ImPriyatoshD, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.

I'm unable to set lock screen wallpaper on my PC.... I am the only user and obviously Administrator... plzz help someone...

:)

ImPriyatoshD, Jun 25, 2016
  2. SAHEB PAL Win User

Lock Screen Wallpaper

Why I'm unable to change my Lock Screen Wallpaper on Windows 10 Insider Program.

SAHEB PAL, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Why is it so hard to make an Emergency Call on a Windows Phone?

The Emergency button should be on the Wallpaper screen, no flip, just push the button. And lock should have to be applied to access n emergency call.

Like wise the Phone button should be the Wallpaper.

William Hayes, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.

Hello Priyatosh, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Are you joined to a domain? If so, you'll need to talk to the domain administrator since it would be a policy they set.

If not, then you might see if using step 2 in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to enable changing the lock screen background may help. It's the same setting in Windows 10.

Lock Screen Background Image - Enable or Disable Changing in Windows 8

Brink, Jun 25, 2016
  5. It didn't work! Any other solution plzz...

ImPriyatoshD, Jul 2, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Are you joined to a domain?

Brink, Jul 2, 2016
  7. Nope!.. It's my Personal Laptop!

ImPriyatoshD, Jul 3, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 3, 2016
  9. ImPriyatoshD, Jul 3, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper. - Similar Threads - Unable Apply Lock

2. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  3. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to get the lock screen to play a wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get the lock screen to play a wallpaper slideshow: I was trying to get my lock screen to have a slideshow of wallpapers, but it refuses to do so. I tried with help and support but I just can't be able to do it. Any advice? My laptop runs Windows 10 and as I said before, I tried to add a folder of pictures to the lock screen...
  6. Unable to get the lock screen to play a wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get the lock screen to play a wallpaper slideshow: I was trying to get my lock screen to have a slideshow of wallpapers, but it refuses to do so. I tried with help and support but I just can't be able to do it. Any advice? My laptop runs Windows 10 and as I said before, I tried to add a folder of pictures to the lock screen...
  7. Unable to get the lock screen to play a wallpaper slideshow

8. Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen

Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen: I recently wanted to change my Lock Screen Wallpaper but when I try, It'll just keep loading and not show up at all. I wanted to change it to a personal photo but as seen below, it never changes and continues to load and never loads. I am able to switch between the other...
  9. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  10. Lock screen wallpaper will not change

Lock screen wallpaper will not change: Hello, Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the lock screen image through settings, it never shows up. It only shows the color that is set for the settings. Has anyone else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apply screen wallpaper