Windows 10: Unable to change Edge Search Engine

Discus and support Unable to change Edge Search Engine in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Settings/View Advanced Settings/Search in the address bar with/Change The only choice is Bing. I am unable to add another engine (Google). [img]... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DELTA624826, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Unable to change Edge Search Engine

Settings/View Advanced Settings/Search in the address bar with/Change

The only choice is Bing. I am unable to add another engine (Google).

Unable to change Edge Search Engine [​IMG]

I am the ONLY user. I just upgraded from W7.

Any ideas?

:)

DELTA624826, Jul 3, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unable to change Edge Search Engine

Brink, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Copy. Who would have thought!!!?

Works well and as NOT in my thought pattern!
    Thank you. I only have another 6 computers to change over!

DELTA624826, Jul 3, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to change Edge Search Engine

1. Unable to change Edge Search Engine - Similar Threads - Unable change Edge

2. Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge keeps asking to change default search engine to bing: Hello,I really like the Edge browser even tho the updates during the last year made things worse.However, what really annoys me is edge keeps asking to update my settings to use bing as the default search engine. Is there a way to prevent or disable this?...
  3. Microsoft Edge - Search Engine is not changing - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge - Search Engine is not changing - Windows 11: Hello,After the latest update of windows 11, it seems that Microsoft Edge changed automatically the search engine in my case from Google to Bing.Additionally , the issue here is that I cannot change the search engine from Bing to Google or yahoo I tried manually to add them...
  4. Microsoft Edge - Search Engine is not changing - Windows 11

Microsoft Edge - Search Engine is not changing - Windows 11: Hello,After the latest update of windows 11, it seems that Microsoft Edge changed automatically the search engine in my case from Google to Bing.Additionally , the issue here is that I cannot change the search engine from Bing to Google or yahoo I tried manually to add them...
  5. Changing search engines . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing search engines . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.My two browsers are, Google and Firefox.When I search, with Firefox. It uses, Google.I would like to use, Yahoo. As the search engine,for Firefox.But I don't see, Yahoo. Listed, as the option?So how can I have, Yahoo. As the...
  6. Changing search engines . . .

Changing search engines . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.My two browsers are, Google and Firefox.When I search, with Firefox. It uses, Google.I would like to use, Yahoo. As the search engine,for Firefox.But I don't see, Yahoo. Listed, as the option?So how can I have, Yahoo. As the...
  7. Changing search engines . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Changing search engine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing search engine: I installed Windows 10 and got Bing and Edge with it. Previously I used Duckduckgo and I like it. How can I get my favourite search engine back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-search-engine/2b6778b3-b33e-489c-85fc-9aa573e01636
  9. Changing search engine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing search engine: Help me! I tried changing my search engine AGAIN!!! Those guides that say "there will be a button that says Search in the address bar with." There is no button. Help. I hate bing....
  10. change search engine

in Windows 10 Customization
    change search engine: How can I chnage the default search engine from Bing to Google? Remove Bing from my desktop.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-search-engine/61249a04-2884-447b-b800-529c626db8cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to change search engine in edge to google