Windows 10: Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...

Discus and support Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am experiencing the "Windows Store" issue(The app didnt start) I tried all I found on the web,but nothing works for me, store and many apps won't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmeenMohamed, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...

I am experiencing the "Windows Store" issue(The app didnt start) I tried all I found on the web,but nothing works for me, store and many apps won't open (including calendar, calculator,camera,Groove music...) after i updated my windows 10. Looking for your response...

:)

AmeenMohamed, Nov 18, 2019

2. Groove Music, Calendar, Camera, mail and Movies Tv will not run

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, type in the following command(s) listed in the table below under the
    “Remove PowerShell Command” column to remove the associated native app. The app can be reinstalled using the Store App.You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

To reomove apps manually type the following commands in the Command prompt.

Groove Music: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage.
    You can click on this link to download the app Groove Music

Calendar and Mail: get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage .You can click on this link to download the app
    Mail & Calendar

Movies & Tv: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage .
    You can click on this link to download the app
    Movies & Tv

Camera: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage and you can download it from this link Windows
    Camera

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 18, 2019
  3. windows store movies and tv app and groove music not opening

Hi Sinan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click the Start screen (bottom left hand corner).
    • Click on "Run"
    • Type: "WSReset.exe" and hit
      enter.
    Note :

Refer the below article for support on Movies, TV and
    Groove support

Movies and TV support :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3079308

Groove support :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3079301

Keep us posted with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...

Microsoft updates Movies & TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft updates Movies TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10

Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...

1. Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove... - Similar Threads - Unable launch Store

2. Movies and TV not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  3. Movies and TV not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  4. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  5. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working: Hi. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV Are not working on my Windows 10 Pro I don't know what's wrong, I'm getting this error when i try to open a video or photo or even MP3 file [ATTACH] Is there is a way i can fix this? I tried troubleshooter but it fixed nothing....
  6. svchost dcomlaunch repeatedly starts calculator, groove, ms store, movie & tv, settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svchost dcomlaunch repeatedly starts calculator, groove, ms store, movie & tv, settings: fully updated win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 - several times a day the programs calculator, groove, ms store, movie & tv, settings will run without my input. I kill them all, and in less that an hour they are all back. There seems to be no limit to the number of times they...
  7. Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working: All the above Apps have not worked for a week or opened for a week. It doesn't allow me to roll back either. Please help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-calculator-camera-apps-not-working/96724aec-6764-4154-b8da-c42d3a9c1f24"
  8. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked: Hi, currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked. For each of them I get the following error "This app has been blocked by your system administrator", "Contact your system administrator for more...
  9. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.: I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml 3. Tried Troubleshooting...
  10. Movies & TV and GROOVE will not find files on network

Movies & TV and GROOVE will not find files on network: When I first installed Windows 10, the Movie app would find my files on my windows server without any issues. Then I did an updated and they went away. Another update and they came back. The same thing happens with Groove too. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have...