Windows 10: Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update

Discus and support Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wasn't able to log onto my NAS after I did an update on Windows 10 Build 1903. When the popup window for login to the NAs shows up, I keyed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CliffKoh78, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update

Hi, I'm wasn't able to log onto my NAS after I did an update on Windows 10 Build 1903. When the popup window for login to the NAs shows up, I keyed in my userid and password, it will show something like the logon has terminated. I did a clean reset of Win10 and I'm able to access again. But right after I update, the same problem happens. Somebody please help. Thanks.

:)

CliffKoh78, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 8, 2019
  4. GSG-9 Win User

Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update

Buy/Build a NAS

I am looking to build or a buy nas.
    I am looking at the Synology DS413/DS1513+.

Things I absolutely want out of my nas:
    • Synology Hybrid Raid (SHR) equivalent functionality.
      IE, mixing of drive sizes, and ability to expand SHR array after it is built.
    • Device works as a drive via USB 3.0.
    • Read speeds at or over 200 mb/s over usb 3.0
    Is there an Linux distro, or other OS I can use to whitebox a nas with the above features?
    I have enough parts sitting around to build a nas, but I want the advantages of SHR.

Thanks for any NAS software knowledge in advance.

GSG-9, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update

1. Unable to log on to NAS after build 1903 update - Similar Threads - Unable log NAS

2. Unable to log in after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in after windows update: Hi,I updated my computer and am now unable to sign in after I have updated. During the log in screen, the computer gives me the option to click "sign in". Once I do, it goes to "just a moment" for twenty or thirty seconds, and then the words "sign in" appears again and...
  3. Unable to access NAS drives after v2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access NAS drives after v2004 update: Hi, I have 2Win 10 Pro machines and 2 WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS drives all connected by Ethernet cables, I can access the drives, but as soon as I try to copy files to/from the drives the connection keeps dropping out, the drives are not mapped I am using Network Addressing e.g....
  4. Unable to update to 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to update to 1903: My PC simply refuses to install the 1903 update. I tried every solution I could have possibly found online, but every time after about 1 hour of updating I reach a blue screen with the error message: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD I am literally...
  5. Unable to update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update 1903: Hi, i cannot update windows 1903 version. my current version is 1809 please assist [ATTACH] My current version: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-1903/042c587f-bcc6-4177-a09e-2bd7aa466a98
  6. Problems after updating to Build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after updating to Build 1903: I updated my HP laptop to build 1903 on 7/12. I started 7/10 and finally got it to take two in a couple of days. It worked fine. On Friday, I restarted the computer and got a "preparing windows" message. I lost every setting I had except windows password and pin....
  7. Problems after 1903 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after 1903 build: Since update 1903, chrome broken, stops and starts & scroll has problems and toggle sound on caps lock stopped working. Settings are correct, MS Support has no clue except to back out, but update happened > 10 days. Anyone have either or both those issues?...
  8. Unable to install Sandbox in Build 1903

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install Sandbox in Build 1903: I followed the steps shown here: Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition but the installation failed because it said it could not find sandbox.txt on my desktop. This was confusing because the downloaded ZIP file had no file of this name. It did have a file...
  9. Unable to install Sandbox in Build 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Sandbox in Build 1903: I followed the steps shown here: Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition but the installation failed because it said it could not find sandbox.txt on my desktop. This was confusing because the downloaded ZIP file had no file of this name. It did have a file...
  10. Building a NAS rig

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Building a NAS rig: Hi, I'm thinking about building a NAS rig. Not so much worried hardware, and in fact have a complete i7-950 system with12 gig of RAM just sitting in my closet looking for something to do. What I'm curious about is the software side? I ran across a free software called...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 verion 1903 buffalo nas access

2. FTP acesss stops after 1903 build update

3. win 10 1903 unable access nas

4. update 1903 nas access fails,
  5. lost NAS after 1903,
  6. unable to access synology with windows 10 version 1903,
  7. windows 1903 synology connection,
  8. nas windows 10 1903