Windows 10: unable to miracast to my tv

Discus and support unable to miracast to my tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sudhishkumar2, Nov 6, 2018.

1. unable to miracast to my tv

error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast

:)

sudhishkumar2, Nov 6, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  4. unable to miracast to my tv

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

unable to miracast to my tv

1. unable to miracast to my tv - Similar Threads - unable miracast

2. Unable to see miracast toolbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see miracast toolbar on Windows 11: The miracast toolbar is normally present at the top of the screen of the host device, and it allows the user to end the connection or change the casting mode to gaming, watching videos, or working. My problem is that the toolbar is no longer present on the top of the screen...
  3. Unable to see miracast toolbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see miracast toolbar on Windows 11: The miracast toolbar is normally present at the top of the screen of the host device, and it allows the user to end the connection or change the casting mode to gaming, watching videos, or working. My problem is that the toolbar is no longer present on the top of the screen...
  4. Miracast unable to connect to external display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast unable to connect to external display: I have a laptop that will not connect to wireless displays by MiracastWhen connecting to a wireless display, the display provides a PIN code, but when I enter the PIN number, the connection fails with error "Couldn't connect to your device"I have 100+ of the same laptop in my...
  5. Miracast unable to connect to external display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast unable to connect to external display: I have a laptop that will not connect to wireless displays by MiracastWhen connecting to a wireless display, the display provides a PIN code, but when I enter the PIN number, the connection fails with error "Couldn't connect to your device"I have 100+ of the same laptop in my...
  6. Miracast unable to connect to external display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to connect to any Miracast devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to any Miracast devices: I've got several Miracast devices in my organisation. All Microsoft Wireless display adapters.One month ago one of my machines stopped being able to connect to any of these displays.I press windows +K, select a device, It prompts for a PIN, then just says unable to connect...
  8. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  9. unable to connect Lenovo laptop with Panasonic monitor using Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect Lenovo laptop with Panasonic monitor using Miracast: I use Lenovo Think Pad 560 unning Windows 10 1803 and Panasonic DMB-BDT375. Both devices support Miracast. However, I cannot connect them. Thank you in advance....
  10. Miracast: Unable to connect lenovo T560 with Panasonic DMB-BDT375 but Philips 48PFS8159/12

Miracast: Unable to connect lenovo T560 with Panasonic DMB-BDT375 but Philips 48PFS8159/12: Hello, I'm running lenovo T560 with Intel Core i5-6300U and Intel Graphics 520. I have two devices that support Miracast / Intel Wireless Display WiDi: Panasonic DMB-BDT375 Philips 48PFS8159/12 I'm u...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg tv miracast windows 10

2. screen share windows 10 to lg tv

3. screen share iphone to lg smart tv

4. windows 10 micracast lg tv,
  5. how to up date lg smart tv mirrocast,
  6. windows cast to lg tv,
  7. cast to lg smart tv windows 10,
  8. lg tv miracast support uk,
  9. how to cast a movie from window 10 laptop to lg smart tv,
  10. aktifkan miracast tv lg,
  11. miracast windows 10 tv lg,