Windows 10: Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot

Discus and support Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Im unable to share my cellularWhich is in public con[ATTACH]nection as hotspot? please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RajiRaji1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. RajiRaji1 Win User

Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot

Hi,

Im unable to share my cellularWhich is in public con Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot dd6cf4e5-6316-4dde-a1a2-62f30906a67c?upload=true.png nection as hotspot? please help me

:)

RajiRaji1, Jan 13, 2020
  2. tommygun Win User

I'm trying to share my cellular network connection

....... in my case the Mobile Hotspot turn on and off button is greyed out (see screenshot).

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...ows-10-pc.html

Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot [​IMG]

Running this command :
    netsh wlan show drivers

Shows:
    Hosted network supported : yes

Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter in Device Manager is also enabled.

I'm trying to share my cellular network connection (USB Aircard).

What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance for any help .......

tommygun, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Enable Hotspot by CMD

I meant the Windows 10's Mobile Hotspot. And I had mentioned that I'm not referring to the hostednetwork, the link shared is using the hostednetork which not what I'm looking for.

lucifer9393, Jan 13, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot - Similar Threads - Unable share cellular

2. No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11: I have a pc with windows 11 wich has an cellular network connection. The problem is that i want to share that connection by hotspot or ethernet but it won't work. I can't make a bridge connection between the cellular and the ethernet adapter at the adapter options. Could you...
  3. No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11: I have a pc with windows 11 wich has an cellular network connection. The problem is that i want to share that connection by hotspot or ethernet but it won't work. I can't make a bridge connection between the cellular and the ethernet adapter at the adapter options. Could you...
  4. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  5. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot: Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be cellular because I am testing something out. I turn off wifi on my phone and have cellular on, I turn off wifi on my laptop,...
  6. PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot

PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot: After a power outage last night, suddenly my pc no longer gets an internet connection through our wi-fi. It will connect to the network, but does not have internet access. Every other device in the house connects just fine, and my pc will connect to my cellular hotspot...
  7. hotspot not working in cellular

hotspot not working in cellular: [ATTACH] hello everyone , I can share my connection using mobile hotspot when I am connected to wifi. But I can not share my connection when it is connected to cellular, the error occurs as shown in the pic...
  8. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  9. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT: Hi everyone. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then I have been having issues of not able to connect my laptop to the mobile hotspot I share from my phone. Meanwhile Windows 7 computers around connect with ease. Many online research I have done could not end...
  10. I'm trying to share my cellular network connection

I'm trying to share my cellular network connection: ....... in my case the Mobile Hotspot turn on and off button is greyed out (see screenshot). https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...ows-10-pc.html [img] Running this command : netsh wlan show drivers Shows: Hosted network supported : yes Microsoft Hosted...