Windows 10: unable to sign agreement statement

Discus and support unable to sign agreement statement in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Screen will not scroll up far enough to allow to accept or not to accept agreement. Tab key no help.*Zip 15708 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1puf, Aug 11, 2015.

1. 1puf Win User

unable to sign agreement statement

Screen will not scroll up far enough to allow to accept or not to accept agreement. Tab key no help.*Zip

:)

2. srfreeman Win User

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT FOR FORCING WINDOWS 10 ON YOU???

"...I did not agree to give them the right to use my computer for their own purposes; I did not agree to give them free use of my network bandwidth."

I doubt that you will ever be able to prove those statements... Both the License Agreement and the Services Agreement, that you agreed to, confirm that the quoted statements are false.

If you are able to prove the quoted statements... Per the Services Agreement, your license to use any version of Windows would have been invalid. So, what is the point?

srfreeman, Aug 11, 2015
  3. SN59 Win User
    "updates to our terms of use" email from Microsoft

I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** stating my service agreement has been updated. There were links to the new service agreement, privacy statement, and FAQ. Is this a valid email?

4. Ztruker Win User

What agreement statement, where?

Ztruker, Aug 12, 2015
  5. 1puf Win User
    When you are downloading a program, at one point you are ask to "agree" or "disagree" with the rules, ect before you can finish the download.. When downloading win10, I get to one point to where you accept the rules, ect, the screen will not roll down far enough to see the signing of the agreement.. There fore I can't finish the download. I have tried
    to use the TAB key to scroll further, but not able to.

6. Ztruker Win User
    Sounds like your screen resolution is not right. Have you tried making the window MCT is in smaller or full screen?

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  7. 1puf Win User
    Can't get the full screen.. That may be the problem. How do I go about getting full screen. Using the normal way, isn't working.. Don't know what MCT means----
    Bill

8. sn00ker Win User

What browser are you using ? If you left click the Start window at the bottom left of your screen and select Settings. The Display should be the area your at . Then click on Advanced display settings . What does your resolution say ( recommended ) yes or no ? Also, another area you can look at is List All Modes under the Display Adapter Properties

sn00ker, Aug 13, 2015
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    Try Ctrl- - That is the Ctrl key and the - key. Maybe it will shrink things when the license agreement screen is showing.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. unable to sign agreement statement - Similar Threads - unable sign agreement

2. Just a statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a statement: Dear Microsoft, I can't begin to tell you how much I hate you. You broke my computer with your unchecked updates. Now, I am experiencing a reboot at the choose keyboard page. I HATE YOU. I don't want to create a disk. You should have made sure your stuff works. If I...
  3. Service agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  4. Not a question - a statement.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not a question - a statement.: The system tray icon shows that Windows 10 is connected to my network, but there is no internet connection. On the other hand, I can ping any web site, and Firefox IS connected to the internet, and can browse to all web sites. The upshot is that altho' I can connect to the...
  5. microsoft agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  6. Broken Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Agreement: How can we tell if A GUEST has broken an agreement on your laptop with a company such as Microsoft ,FB Ect .........And what are actions to resolve it peacefully? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-agreement/660bd764-af51-4a8e-b5d6-7c63d62bf779
  7. Bank Statements

in Windows 10 Support
    Bank Statements: Hi Just a short question... Is it safe to keep bank statements and other financial info on your pc?? What does the forum think Please..... Sorry if this question is in the wrong place,Feel free to move it. Thanks sjw 52845
  8. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  9. Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016

in Windows 10 News
    Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016: We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover additional Microsoft products,...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...