Windows 10: Unable to Upgrade to 1809 Despite Being on Semi-Annual (Targated)

Discus and support Unable to Upgrade to 1809 Despite Being on Semi-Annual (Targated) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I've tried/checked everything I can think of and yet I'm still on 1803. Window Update doesn't find anything despite being on Semi-Annual (Targeted)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IIIDMMIII, Nov 6, 2018.

1. IIIDMMIII Win User

Unable to Upgrade to 1809 Despite Being on Semi-Annual (Targated)

So I've tried/checked everything I can think of and yet I'm still on 1803. Window Update doesn't find anything despite being on Semi-Annual (Targeted) channel and being on the correct build version for the update. Tried downloading and installing the .msu from Microsoft Update catalog and it says it's not applicable to my PC, also tried the Windows Update Assistant and it just immediately tells me I'm on the latest version. I've checked online and it seems 1809 is re-released so really at a loss.

:)

IIIDMMIII, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 Semi-Annual Extended v1708 build 8431.2280 - July 10

Source: Release notes for Semi-Annual Channel releases in 2018 | Microsoft Docs

Unable to Upgrade to 1809 Despite Being on Semi-Annual (Targated) [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 2016 and Office 365 Semi-Annual v1708 build 8431.2270 - June 12

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Office 365 Semi-Annual Extended v1708 build 8431.2309 - September 11

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Upgrade to 1809 Despite Being on Semi-Annual (Targated) - Similar Threads - Unable Upgrade 1809

2. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account: Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account has been registered in a family group despite not being in one in the first place. Further, the family group has no one but me...
  3. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account: Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account has been registered in a family group despite not being in one in the first place. Further, the family group has no one but me...
  4. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck on Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stuck on Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel: I was originally on the current channel and in the process of trying to connect a work email it was changed to semi-annual enterprise channel on my home PC. I want to get back to the current channel but I am stuck. I tried using the OfficeC2RClient to change the channel to...
  6. deferring semi-annual feature updates gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    deferring semi-annual feature updates gone?: W10 Pro v1903 I upgraded to v1903 some week ago, and in the delivery settings I selected -as usual- postpone time for further updates/upgrades as long as possible (365 days, resp 35 days). Therefore I was surprised that yesterday an automatic update was taking place. That...
  7. Difference between Semi-Annual Channel and Semi-Annual Channel (targeted) in regards to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between Semi-Annual Channel and Semi-Annual Channel (targeted) in regards to...: I have never had a problem with updates to my Win 10 laptop, 2 years now. But I have decided to have these updates installed a bit later. Instead of simply delaying my updates for a month, and then turning them back on manually, I think it would be better to simply move my...
  8. Windows Semi-Annual Channel and Targeted Deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Semi-Annual Channel and Targeted Deployment: As you may have already seen on the Windows Experience blog, yesterday we announced that the Windows 10 Creators Update is ready for broad deployment. Additionally, we announced a transition from the Current Branch (CB) and Current Branch for Business (CBB) model of Windows...
  9. Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update: UPDATE: Windows Server, version 1803 will be generally available for Software Assurance customers on May 7, 2018. You can access the VLSC portal on that date to download the bits. Last week we announced that Windows Server 2019, the next release in the Long-Term Servicing...
  10. Windows Server version 1709 first semi-annual release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server version 1709 first semi-annual release: September is always an exciting month for those of us at Microsoft who work in the Windows Server business. September means Ignite, which is always packed with opportunities to connect with great customers and unveil exciting announcements. And this year is no exception!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 semi annual

2. when will proplus 1809 go semi-annual