Windows 10: uninstall program with command prompt

Discus and support uninstall program with command prompt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by X7w7, Nov 11, 2019.

1. X7w7 Win User

uninstall program with command prompt

I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt.

:)

2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. Wilson T Win User

Uninstall programs using Command Prompt in Windows

Hello,

Is it possible to uninstall programs using Command Prompt in Windows 10? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks uninstall program with command prompt :)

Wilson T, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. uninstall program with command prompt - Similar Threads - uninstall program command

2. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt: I installed updates KB5031474 and KB5031539 and it resulted in not being able to properly boot my computer. When I open my computer, I get the MOBO logo and then the windows logo both as normal and then I get a black screen. The black screen does not go away. I have tried...
  3. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt: I installed updates KB5031474 and KB5031539 and it resulted in not being able to properly boot my computer. When I open my computer, I get the MOBO logo and then the windows logo both as normal and then I get a black screen. The black screen does not go away. I have tried...
  4. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?: Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new SSD, as I thought it was a Windows update that killed my old HDD. I have already initialized the SSD, installed Windows10,...
  6. How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?: Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new SSD, as I thought it was a Windows update that killed my old HDD. I have already initialized the SSD, installed Windows10,...
  7. How to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10: In this post, we will show you how to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10. The benefit of using CMD to uninstall a program is that user interaction is not needed. The program uninstallation process is done silently. CMD window uses a built-in utility...
  8. Program Path Program Files (x86) in Command Prompt needed!

Program Path Program Files (x86) in Command Prompt needed!: Hello, Because my mother got a nasty virus on her laptop (Windows 10), I have to open the Program Files (x86) folder in command prompt. But I don't know the right path to get into the folder. I started the system with an usb drive. You can find a picture attached. The german...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240