Windows 10: Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017

Discus and support Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I've been getting constant BSOD errors since I bought my Surface Pro 2017, just a couple of days ago. Here are my specs and DMP files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Federico Ezequiel Sohns, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017

Hello there,

I've been getting constant BSOD errors since I bought my Surface Pro 2017, just a couple of days ago. Here are my specs and DMP files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpfrwyw8r9hm4u9/AACFVaze_x2Zh36kboK-Zs9sa?dl=0

At the beginning, they were mostly ATTEMPT TO WRITE READ ONLY MEMORY errors, but then I started asking for questions here and as I attempted solutions (I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the Adobe CC and InDesign) I got new ones. Particularly, after trying to reset the PC, both from normal mode and safe mode, I got more ATTEMPT TO WRITE READ ONLY MEMORY BSODs while the PC performed the reset (around the 45% mark), which then led to the PC showing an "Undoing Changes" message and rebooting.

Since then, I've also seen the MEMORY MANAGEMENT and PFN LIST CORRUPT BSOD showing up. This is extremely frustrating.

Kind regards,
    Federico

:)

Federico Ezequiel Sohns, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (24 Aug 2017) Surface

Surface Pro 3 firmware and driver package download link: Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017

New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - July 11, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Update for Surface Pro 4 (11 July 2017) Surface

Manual download: Download Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017

1. Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017 - Similar Threads - Unrelenting BSODs Surface

2. Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth: Hi, I recently connected my airpods to my 2017 Surface Pro via bluetooth but ever since a couple days after that my bluetooth has seemingly completely vanished. I have tried multiple solutions such as troubleshooting my driver in which I get back the error message, "device...
  3. Clock on Surface Pro 2017 jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Surface Pro 2017 jumping: Dear Sir, I just bought the Surface Pro 2017, during using it, I observed the clock is jumping (some before and some after the real day and time). I go to the Bios and see the time in the BIOS jumping a lot and the second did not count properly: some time jump 2hrs, some...
  4. onedrive not connecting to surface pro 2017

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive not connecting to surface pro 2017: Last week my files stopped syncing to onedrive through my surface. It persisted for a few days through some troubleshooting efforts, so I decided to disconnect my onedrive account from my surface and reconnect it. When I do this: I put my email in, followed by my password,...
  5. Surface pro 2017 charging issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 2017 charging issue: My surface 2017 has an issue were it will not recognize the charging cable. I can eventually get it to recognize the connection by changing the direction of the end of the cable plugged into the surface or unplugging the cable from the outlet and plugging it back in. Is this...
  6. BSOD on Surface Pro 2017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Surface Pro 2017: Hello, I just bought a new Surface Pro 2017 and I'm getting several BSOD errors, with the text "ATTEMPT TO WRITE READ ONLY MEMORY" while using the computer. Here are my DMP files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpfrwyw8r9hm4u9/AACFVaze_x2Zh36kboK-Zs9sa?dl=0 Kind regards,...
  7. no October update on surface PRO 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no October update on surface PRO 2017: my custom PC already updated, but surface tells me it's up to date on 1803 should I wait oR download update assistant ? All of my setting are default I've tried update troubleshoot it fixed some config but still nothing. Thanks : )...
  8. New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro devices via Windows Update. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel driver update for Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant – 8.2.11004.3973 Intel(R) Dynamic Platform...
  9. New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - May 25, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - May 25, 2017: Microsoft released a new firmware update via Windows Update for the Surface Pro 4 on May 25th 2017. Today we’ve released updated drivers for the Surface Pro 4. These include the Surface System Aggregator Firmware, Intel(R) Precise Touch Device, and Surface Integration...
  10. New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017: Today we've released a Surface System Aggregator firmware update for the Surface Pro. This firmware update revises system power reporting. For Surface Pro, the updates are available in MSI format from the Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware page in the Microsoft Download...