Windows 10: Unwanted password sign in.

Discus and support Unwanted password sign in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can i get the Win10 to stop requiring a password to use my computer? 82953 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by digitalcurisity, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Unwanted password sign in.

How can i get the Win10 to stop requiring a password to use my computer?

:)

digitalcurisity, Apr 26, 2017

2. Windows Store Icon, Microsoft Solitaire, Windows Store Dropbox and Microsoft Edge Missing from Taskbar.

A Windows System Image Repair will solve the Microsoft Edge Problem handily. The unwanted user account can be disabled by using The netplwiz command to bypass sign in, AND make the preferred account both users and Administrator. If you select the account
    you want to sign-into and hit the apply button, the netplwiz screen will offer that account along with the password you want to bypass. Entering the password will make the desired account Administrator,Users and windows 10 will sign into the account automatically.

StephenPlunkett, Apr 26, 2017
  3. Huuk Win User
    How to delete a user profile in Windows 10?

An unauthorized user name (Kiosk) has started appearing on my sign-on screen, and asks for its password. How can I get rid of it?

Original Title: Unwanted user

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unwanted password sign in.

Brink, Apr 26, 2017
  5. Thank you for the quick reply and info.

digitalcurisity, Apr 26, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted password sign in.

1. Unwanted password sign in. - Similar Threads - Unwanted password sign

2. Sign in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in password: I want to remove the login password on my computer and have no security for sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-password/97341c0c-59f7-4596-87eb-6cbd1347aa88
  3. Sign in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in password: Yesterday I changed my MS password as the previous one wasn't working. [This is a common event that I don't understand as I do nothing to negate the saved password - it just doesn't work.] Today, when I signed in to my computer different password it was refused. Now I can't...
  4. Sign in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in password: Yesterday I changed my MS password as the previous one wasn't working. [This is a common event that I don't understand as I do nothing to negate the saved password - it just doesn't work.] Today, when I signed in to my computer different password it was refused. Now I can't...
  5. Sign in password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. sign in password

sign in password: my computer, or MS, indicates my password is incorrect. I have even seen a notice when I first turn on my PC that my password is incorrect. I can't seem to contact MS to find any info. Can I set up to have NO password needed to open windows? ps: I have MS Win 10. Can...
  7. sign with no password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sign with no password: sign in without useing a password at startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-with-no-password/9634d6c1-05d6-4d64-bbc9-2ee9a81d1e3e
  8. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?: I've got a Windows 10 PC with offline accounts for me and my wife. Very often, when one of us turns it on and signs in (which requires a password), the other account is also listed as "signed in," even though no password was ever entered for that account. I've two other...
  9. Unwanted Password Storage

Unwanted Password Storage: My computer seems to be storing the password for my password manager (Avira) somewhere and automatically logging my in/unlocking my passwords when I login to Windows 10. Where could the password be stored? I'm using Google Chrome, have deleted all passwords from Chrome,...
  10. sign on password

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign on password: i want to remove my PIN from signing on to computer, however, I am being prompted or password first and i don't remember it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sign-on-password/bdb2c3d4-e23e-43a1-a270-83038339cf9d