Windows 10: Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

Discus and support Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the update, I am getting major frame loss in gamess, programs taking double the time to open, and crazy lag in the desktop. Drivers are updated,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicholas235, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

After the update, I am getting major frame loss in gamess, programs taking double the time to open, and crazy lag in the desktop. Drivers are updated, no issues with RAM or hardware. Would love to know if there is a fix available because I can't rollback to an older version anymore.

:)

Nicholas235, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 3, 2019
  4. mist3r0 Win User

Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

Windows Home 10 update from 1803 to 1903

I have windows 10 x64 home edition, version 1803.

I'm trying to update it to the new onw, version 1903, but my pc freezes every time when the installation is going to finish (around 80%).

I tried to update the OS in different ways:

1. Start > Settings > Update
      & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
      If updates are available, install them.
    2. Download the Update Assistant
    3. Download the Media Creation Tool 1903
    The result is always the same.

No errors, only pc freezing.

What do you suggest to do?

mist3r0, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

1. Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC. - Similar Threads - Update 1903 destroyed

2. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  3. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  4. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Security Update KB5022834 is destroying my computer performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Update KB5022834 is destroying my computer performance.: I tried everything to stop the update from coming back. But i'm unable to deactivate the scheduler and it keeps coming back. How can I disable the update service forever. Why can't I disable schedule task when I open has administrator. Why do you insist on breaking my...
  6. Security Update KB5022834 is destroying my computer performance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Update KB5022834 is destroying my computer performance.: I tried everything to stop the update from coming back. But i'm unable to deactivate the scheduler and it keeps coming back. How can I disable the update service forever. Why can't I disable schedule task when I open has administrator. Why do you insist on breaking my...
  7. Security Update KB5022834 is destroying my computer performance.

8. Antimalware Service Executable Destroying PC Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable Destroying PC Performance: I had recently bought a desktop HP Pavilion with the GTX 1650 Super and 8G of memory, and up until recently, the performance was optimal for everything I wanted to do. Then, as of a few days ago, I noticed it taking slightly longer to boot start-up clients like Steam sign-in...
  9. Windows Update Destroyed PC Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Destroyed PC Game Performance: Hello, Last year, I was playing Witcher 3 up until June, on high graphics settings and it was running smoothly, not lagging once. Yesterday, I reinstalled the game on the same PC, and during fights it lags like hell even on medium graphics settings!! I've reinstalled the...
  10. Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance

Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance: Since v 1903 was loaded everything stutters: typing, video, etc. (except, oddly enough MS Edge, which is NOT my default browser. This needs to be fixed now as my computer is my business!...