Windows 10: Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

Discus and support Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Kia ora everyone Windows just sent me update 1903. While I was perusing through one of the tips queues I came across this tip under "personalisation"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by proscyon, Jul 9, 2019.

1. proscyon Win User

Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

Kia ora everyone

Windows just sent me update 1903. While I was perusing through one of the tips queues I came across this tip under "personalisation" in regards to themes (please regard image). The lighter-hued colours sort of remind me of the dynamic themes that Sony and third-parties started to bring out about halfway through the PS3 console's life-cycle. They are the type of simplistic image palette range that one can enjoy looking at on a quotidian basis, possibly that is one reason why Microsoft chose to feature them.

Update 1903  in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find? 9f15c6f1-394c-4f0c-81e0-62542aacfd6d?upload=true.jpg There is also a lock screen image that I captured also from earlier in the same tips queue. Well, look as I might, then peruse even harder, I failed to find anything quite like any of these in the MS Store, nor having any more luck image searching the latter of the two.

Could some kind soul link me in their enlivening and enlightening direction please, and Microsoft, if one of you happens upon reading this, perhaps given their simple attracticity, you could consider appending a link, in future and of course if viable, to any themes or colours or apps that you do feature to their page in your store where we can download them if we wish.

Thank you very much.

Update 1903  in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find? f6911683-442e-40fa-af55-7f3cb486ade3?upload=true.jpg

:)

proscyon, Jul 9, 2019

2. The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

creating theme on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• First choose a folder where your
      pictures
      are saved.

• Open the folder. select some of your
      pictures.

• Right click on pictures and set as
      desktop background.

• Right click on the Desktop and select
      Personalize.

• Select the Theme. under theme select the
      theme settings.

• After setting the pictures as a
      desktop background
      ,in the theme settings click on save themes.

• Enter the name and click on save.
    I suggest you to refer the article below:

Get started with themes

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/get-started-with-themes

Note: applies to Windows 10 as well

I hope the above information helps.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

1. Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find? - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Tips

2. PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903: I am unable to update to Feature Update version 1903 (3) , I understand that the previous one is ending on 12 Nov 19. Last message in update history is Last failed install attempt on ‎08-‎11-‎2019 - 0xc1900101. Whenever I try to update it keeps on updating for a long...
  3. Cant update to 1903 features.

Cant update to 1903 features.: Receive 1901 error code, unable to update one or more components. Update fails and system goes back (uninstalls) Lenovo machine. Updated drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-to-1903-features/027c4ab5-141d-4598-a13d-81108e91385f
  4. Windows Feature Update 1903

Windows Feature Update 1903: So tonight I noticed that over 7 gbs of my hard space was gone. I regularly check it so it's definitely something I noticed. I checked to see if Windows was trying to update and in fact it was even though I have my updates turned off or it needs to ask before it starts....
  5. feature update 1903

feature update 1903: Hi all. Having tried to install this update yet again it freezes @ 48% on install. I have run an iso file from m/soft to install which was done as a offline installation with A/virus disabled temporary. this has happened four times now. Do I need this update?...
  6. Windows 10 1903 feature update

Windows 10 1903 feature update: I attempted the new update a couple days ago on a HP Desktop and got the error that it could not update due to the hardware. Found this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500988/windows-update-hold-for-windows-10 Did the "workaround" since I did have a...
  7. Windows Feature Update 1903 errors

Windows Feature Update 1903 errors: I received this error code trying to install the update: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000008) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFDEFAF9129" The update just hangs at 88%. If I try to open my browser (Google Chrome) it crashes. My computer is...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903: Hello. I keep getting this message- Getting things ready- for the feature update to version 1903. It is stuck at 71 percent since yesterday. The very first time I tried downloading the update, the error code was 0x80240034. Please help. Thank you....
  9. Creating Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating Theme: How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/creating-theme/64dfaba7-755f-4757-8e45-34dbdf7e3ede
  10. where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update.: where do I find "settings and more" as advised in the "Tips" included in the latest update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-do-i-find-settings-and-more-as-advised-in/c3434905-bd1a-4acc-bdd6-c7fcabf0002e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where to find win 10 version 1903 tips