Windows 10: update download of microsoft edge

Discus and support update download of microsoft edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was advised to download the new microsoft edge yesterday otherwise my messenger within facebook would not be compatible and would not work. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karenbaxter2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. update download of microsoft edge

I was advised to download the new microsoft edge yesterday otherwise my messenger within facebook would not be compatible and would not work.

I did this and now i get an error message telling me i must switch my microphone on. There is nothing wrong with my microphone, that is working fine, but when i start a video call it is saying it is not working.

:)

karenbaxter2, Mar 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 21, 2020
  4. update download of microsoft edge

How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

update download of microsoft edge

1. update download of microsoft edge - Similar Threads - update download microsoft

2. Microsoft edge force downloading every update now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge force downloading every update now?: Fhyck you Microsoft. I don't want your phuckin edge updated and shoved back on my laptop you phucking **** leave my god damn pc alone. If I get so low as to want to use your trash @zz edge browser or even think of downloading it, I would unalive myself instead so I'd never...
  3. Microsoft edge force downloading every update now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge force downloading every update now?: Fhyck you Microsoft. I don't want your phuckin edge updated and shoved back on my laptop you phucking **** leave my god damn pc alone. If I get so low as to want to use your trash @zz edge browser or even think of downloading it, I would unalive myself instead so I'd never...
  4. Microsoft edge force downloading every update now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Edge Downloads bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Downloads bar: I there any way to get the old microsoft edge downloads bar in the bottom? because the new one takes a long time to load and doesnt know how much storage files use while downloading....
  6. Microsoft Edge Downloads bar

Microsoft Edge Downloads bar: I there any way to get the old microsoft edge downloads bar in the bottom? because the new one takes a long time to load and doesnt know how much storage files use while downloading....
  7. Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads: I noticed that Edge isn't completing my downloads. It's completing them, but it still shows as downloading even after an hour. They get downloaded, but only temporarily, as when I shut my computer off they disappear. Any help?...
  8. Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads

Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads: I noticed that Edge isn't completing my downloads. It's completing them, but it still shows as downloading even after an hour. They get downloaded, but only temporarily, as when I shut my computer off they disappear. Any help?...
  9. Microsoft Edge not finishing downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Microsoft Edge TempState Downloads

Microsoft Edge TempState Downloads: Windows 10 User. In my Microsoft Edge internet settings, I have my downloads set to go to this folder: C:\Users\Username\Downloads. However, my downloads actually go here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads...