Windows 10: Update history shows 2 updates requiring a restart for the last week

Discus and support Update history shows 2 updates requiring a restart for the last week in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went into my update history last week to check whether I had V1903. I discovered two updates KB 4503308 and KB 4502584 which say requires a restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by puffpuff, Aug 6, 2019.

1. puffpuff Win User

Update history shows 2 updates requiring a restart for the last week

I went into my update history last week to check whether I had V1903. I discovered two updates KB 4503308 and KB 4502584 which say requires a restart to finish installing. My computer has been restarted at least 10 times since I first discovered this and the message is still the same. What if anything do I need to do to either get these installed or removed from the update history.

:)

puffpuff, Aug 6, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Update history shows it requires a restart (KB4041676)

Windows update history still keeps showing it requires a restart to finish installing this update (KB4041676).
    After numerous times restarting it never goes away, did a System File Checker and DISM no problems.

The Windows Version is what it should be after this update

Update history shows 2 updates requiring a restart for the last week [​IMG]

I read many have had BSOD with this Oct. 17th update, no problems here just what was stated.
    If anyone knows a solution otherwise all is good with my PC.

jds63, Aug 6, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User

Reset Windows Update and it is gone as it cleared my history and also rechecked for updates.

Just assume an update issue a some are having different issues with it. Other then that PC is running fine.

jds63, Aug 6, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Hi Ken,

Thanks i did try Windows update Troubleshooter and the result was this and i applied but same situation.

Not really any issues with my PC other then seeing it say it requires a restart to finish installing this update when the update is already installed.

Might try to reset windows update it will just clear the history so i will not see it there.

jds63, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Update history shows 2 updates requiring a restart for the last week - Similar Threads - Update history shows

2. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  3. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  4. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  5. Problems following Last week's update

Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  6. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  7. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  8. Updates require restart - and they never show successful!

Updates require restart - and they never show successful!: Yesterday I had my first successful windows update (KB4023057 - Update for Windows 10 Version 1803) since mid-August when I reinstalled WIndows 10. Most updates since then all show "Requires a restart" and they never complete. However, this KB4023057 seems to indicate that...
  9. BSOD after update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  10. Update history shows it requires a restart (KB4041676)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update history shows it requires a restart (KB4041676): Windows update history still keeps showing it requires a restart to finish installing this update (KB4041676). After numerous times restarting it never goes away, did a System File Checker and DISM no problems. The Windows Version is what it should be after this update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update history shows KB4551762 requires restart