Windows 10: update security information

Discus and support update security information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it is 30 days since I updated my security information. how do I get it updated. I'm trying to use Microsoft excel. I need to update my information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by empath06, Aug 26, 2018.

1. empath06 Win User

update security information

it is 30 days since I updated my security information. how do I get it updated. I'm trying to use Microsoft excel. I need to update my information. Who do I talk to about this?

:)

empath06, Aug 26, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Firefox 2.0.0.12 Security and Stability Update Released

As part of Mozilla’s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 2.0.0.12 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download here. This update is strongly recommended for all Firefox users. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Firefox 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Aug 26, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

1. update security information - Similar Threads - update security information

2. Information of update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information of update: Please tell me how much data and time is taken to update windows 10 version 1803 to version 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-of-update/fae7545f-0d40-474c-9b9a-119347cf97d8
  3. Information of update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information of update: Please tell me how much data and time is taken to update windows 10 version 1803 to version 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-of-update/fae7545f-0d40-474c-9b9a-119347cf97d8
  4. Information of update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about: Hi.I reinstalled Windows 10 because I changed the ram from 4 to 8 GB.I want to display OEM information on settings » update and security » aboutIf it is not possible, I will need to downgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909 or 2004 and go to control panel and edit system...
  6. Information for this update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Information for this update: Can anyone tell me information about this update because I could not find anything on the web and no discussions were made on this update. It is 'NVIDIA - Display - 27.21.14.5241' [ATTACH]...
  7. UPDATE INFORMATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE INFORMATION: CAN I DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 UPDATE DIRECTLY FROM 1511 TO 1909 THROUGH ISO FILE OF 1909 AND IS IT APPROPRIATE WAY FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD UPDATE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-information/16fa325c-0672-4e79-8b4e-180de159a9f4
  8. Security Information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Information: I have added my phone number to the security information of my Microsoft account. I know that the information must change within 30 days. Previously I added my email address as a security information. I want both my phone number and email address to be kept as a security...
  9. pop-up informing of security breach.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop-up informing of security breach.: This has now happened 5 times in the last few weeks. I reported the first time it happened without a reply or explanation from Microsoft. A pop-up appears with a screeching, high pitched noise. On the pop-up is a warning that all my files will be lost and there is a virus on...
  10. Internet Explorer Security update deployment information - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Security update deployment information - Dec. 19: Release deployment table Product family Product Installed on KB number Package type Package name Supersedence Restart Browser Internet Explorer 10 Windows Server 2012 4483187 IE Cumulative Windows8-RT-KB4483187-x64.msu 4470199 Yes Browser Internet Explorer 11 Windows 10 for...