Windows 10: Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

Discus and support Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I am wondering whether updating my surface pro 1 to Windows 10 will slow down the device, as supposed to making it faster. I am currently using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudahMarcus, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

Hello I am wondering whether updating my surface pro 1 to Windows 10 will slow down the device, as supposed to making it faster. I am currently using a Surface Pro 1 from 2012, running Windows 8.1. It fulfills the system requirements for Windows 10 and I would love having better apps, more apps, and a newer and better operating system. However I am hesitant to update because I fear that maybe my device with such old hardware may suffer from some speed issues with Windows 10. If anyone has a similar experience with a Surface Pro 1 on Windows 10 please tell me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

JudahMarcus, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

1. Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1 - Similar Threads - Updating Surface Pro

2. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  3. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  4. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  5. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  6. Cannot update Windows 10 - Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Windows 10 - Surface Pro 3: Core Memory Isolation does not stay off after restart. I have tried editing the Registry, REG_DWORD to enforce Code Integrity did not helpUpdated TPM too...
  7. Cannot Factory Reset Surface Pro 1

Cannot Factory Reset Surface Pro 1: I found my surface after it being lost for a year. It is connected to a Microsoft account that I have since deleted. I tried to recover the account but Microsoft says it doesn't recognize iteven though my surface is pulling it up. I tried to reset and fully clean the drive in...
  8. New Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - August 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - August 1: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 6 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth – 15.68.17013.110...
  9. Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.

Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.: I am handed with a Surface pro 4 (window 10 pro Operating system) and I am trying to update to it. when the download is completed and the installation is begin and restart, it didn't update my machine and it undo all the changes. my current version is 1803 and I keep fail to...
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Surface Pro 1 drivers for Windows 10